Spencer!

Honk honk

Wroof wroof

Bang bang bang

Ugh!!!! How can Spencer knock on The door and Honk at the same time "Blue sit!" right when I open the door Blue runs out and jumps on Spencer (PICTURE ABOVE) even tho i told him to sit

i feel someone hug me from behind me its probly Jake "whos that? And why is he not wearing a shirt?" "that's Spencer and the shirt i Dont know he almost never where's one" "oh"

Jakes POV

I feel jealous at the fact that Spencer can walk around with out a shirt anywhere HE wants and in front of Lele?!?!?!? Who dose he think he IS!?!??! "Hey Spencer!" Lele runs up to him and hugs him THE FACT THAT HE HAS NO SHIRT DOSENT EVEN BOTHER HER LIKE ITS THE MOST NATURAL THING IN THE WORLD "hey Lele!!!! thanks for taking care of blue while i was gone " "no problome" "anyways who is the guy?" "oh this is Jake my.....um my???" "im her boyfriend" "oh well hello Jake im Spencer i am the one who raised lele to the girl she is today here is the thing Lele is like a dauther to me and you being her boyfriend i automatically don't like you" "um....what do i have to do to make you like me?" "you have to merry her" i laught a little "WHAT'S SO FUNNY BOY?!!?" "nothing its just that....i was already planning on That" i hear Lele gasp beside me well better now then never i get down on one knee "Lele will you make me the most happy man alive and be my wife?" i see a emotionless face on Spencer but a huge smile on Lele and that make me smile "yes! I will" i take out the ring that i have been saving and i put it in her finger and give her a kiss after i kiss her i look over at Spencer and now he has a smile "boy when i first saw you i though you where a player and a whimp who won't protect Lele but when you looked me in the eye and saw that i was not happy with you're action i saw a little disappointment and most people would have stoped but then you looked over at Lele and you're eyes sparkled brighter then Christmas light's and when she said yes you're eyes looked like stars twinkling" "thank you sir" "you're welcome.....point is a approve of you getting married to Lele" "thank you sir" "thank you so much Spencer!" "youre welcome sweety pie i have to go back on the rode i will Come straight back whenever you're wedding happens!" "okay bye Spencer!" "bye Lele" "bye Jake take care if her got that!" "yes sir you can count on that"