chapter 28

AT SALVATORE HOUSE..

Damon was pacing back and forth sipping bourbon from the glass. Alaric and Elena were just watching him with concern.

He stopped pacing when he sensed bonnie in the room.

"You came, great. I need your help" He said standing in front of Bonnie.

"Why am I going to help you? No if that's why I am here then forget it Damon. I am not going to help you." she said crossing her hands on her chest and looked away from him.

Damon's hand turned into fist but he controlled himself. "It's not for me, it's for Rena. She is in trouble."

Hearing Rena's name , her head snapped towards Damon "what happened to her? I know Klaus took them but did he do something to her?"

"No! Not Klaus. This is some Xavier guy who is a Warlock..." he explained everything to Bonnie.

"Please help her bonnie, I know we are not that thick friends and all but please." He requested her.

She took a deep breath and nodded " I will do whatever it takes to help Rena, no not because you asked me to but only because she saved my mine and Elena's life. " she said looking at Elena who nodded with smile.

"I will go to the witch house and try to find something." She said.

"I will come with you bonnie." Elena offered and they both left.

WAREHOUSE

Klaus enters the room in the warehose full of his family's coffins. Rebekah's coffin was empty and the guard man was lying on the floor nearby.

"Rebekah... it's your big brother. Come out, come out wherever you are." He calls out.

She rushes over and stabs him with the dagger. He gasps.

"Go to hell, Nik!" she says.

Klaus takes the dagger out of his chest, holds it out and drops it.

"Don't pout. You knew it wouldn't kill me." he smirks.

"yeah, but I was hoping I would hurt more" she says.

"I understand that you're upset with me Rebekah ...So I am going to let that go. Just this once. Brought you a little peace offering. You can come in." Klaus says.

Stefan comes in but doesn't show any sign of recognition.

Rebekah looks at Stefan and her eyes soften "Stefan... "She trails off.

Klaus walks closer to Stefan and compels him. "Now you remember."

Stefan remembers everything how they met, his little romance with Rebekah.

"Rebekah.." he trails off.

Suddenly everything seems to be spinning in front of Klaus and he collapses on the floor.

"Nik!"

"Klaus"

"I thought the dagger doesn't work on him." Stefan says looking at Rebekah.

"It does not." She says.

Stefan walks closer to Niklaus and shakes him. No response.

"Is.... is he dead?" Rebekah asks in fear.

"I don't know" Stefan says ..

***********************************************

Is niklaus dead??????

Its a short chapter .... sorry for any mistakes.

keep reading :)

keep voting ;)