e i g h t

Re-uploading this chapter because it had SUPER mistakes lmao sorry

READ THIS NOTE! READ THIS NOTE! READ THIS NOTE! READ THIS NOTE!

Hello my loves!!!! Last chapter was a little.... I don't know if I want to use the word risky or scandalous but... it was something.

So, I wanted to ask you guys a qeustion:

As you may or may not have guessed this is suppose to be a slightly clean book?!?!? Idk if it's really all that nice and proper but it's not suppose to have steamy scenes or anything of the sorts. I was wondering, for upcoming chapters, if they were to get... steamy.... would you want a second book with a lot of detail or like just the clean version?

For example: two people were going to have sex but you cut it off at the kiss vs. The whole sex scene details and all!!!

PLEASE COMMENT! I'M BEGGING U!!!!!!

(Reminder: I'm not a good Smut writer but fingers crossed!)

Pls comment, vote, and share anyways!!!!

xoxo, anonblonde

///\\\

The only class I had with Cade was Dawson's. We had a paper due next Friday and I was embarrased to say I haven't even started it. Staring at the blank document I grazed my fingers over my forehead.

"Pst." I hear behind me. I assume it's not directed towards me so I continue to massage my temples.

I feel a tap on my shoulder.

I hinder my fingers and open my eyes before resuming the stressful thoughts of my paper.

"Eve, turn the fuck around." I hear in the distance.

I eventually rotate my head and snarl at the goofy idiot.

Cade is beaming, putting all of his pearly whites on display.

Clearly, he's a Monday person.

"So, Zeus and I are going somewhere tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to tag along?" He says while looking at his phone.

In the far right, I can feel Dawson's Beaty eyes glaring at Cade and I but Dawson can kiss every inch of my ass.

"What time?" I say propping my arm up to support my chin.

"I'll pick you up around 10 tonight. Wear black." He says while typing on his phone.

I turn back around to internally scream.

What the hell am I supposed to wear?

///

(AN: I usually make chapters around 2,000 words long. I had this chapter at 1000 words and it didn't save it so I'm back at 400 words... I'm PRETTY PISSED!!!!!)