t e n *

I just hit 11k reads. (Its 12.2k now omg) Thank you for every read, comment, vote, etc. Thank you. I'm glad you enjoy this story.

*- means it's a NSFW chapter! Tell me what I should do more of in the dirty scenes because I don't know how to write them! Please comment suggestions or revisions.

Xoxo, anonblonde <3

///

The sun was nowhere to be seen when I opened my eyes.

I could feel an arm supporting my neck, and another over my side.

The warmth the arms radiated was comforting.

I squinted my eyes and saw Cade asleep. His face was rested. He didn't have on his normal hard face or a mean look to him. He looked calm, sedated, and cute.

I looked at the clock across from me and the time read 7:21am. Rolling my eyes at the fact I had to be at work by eight, I tried to pry Cades arm off of me.

No luck.

Once again reaching for his arm that was exceptionally heavy and somehow stuck to my waist I tried to pick it up again.

It flexed and pressed harder into me.

"Cade." I Whisper.

A small smile is beginning to form on his face.

I once again try to lift the heavy arm off of me.

Cade pulls me closer to him, trapping me under one of his legs.

"Oh my God Cade I'm gonna be late." I try once again.

"Eve..." He says, his voice cracking the slightest. Taking a slight pause he finishes. "Shut up and sleep." He Smiles with his eyes closed.

I groan and turn my body, trying to step off of the bed.

Cade takes the chance to spoon me.

My breathing stops and I can feel the blood rushing to my face.

"Cade..." I squeak out.

He reaches for something on the nightstand.

He pushes his cellphone near my face.

"Call in." He mumbles. "We're gonna do something today." He opens one of his eyes and presses his thumb over his phone, unlocking it.

His one open eye rolls towards me and I'm suddenly self conscious.

My hair is all over the place, I'm still blushing, and I'm almost positive I look like a dead rat.

I take the phone out of Cades hand and scowl as I call Zachary.

It rings twice before he picks up.

"Hello?" His voice says over the line.

"Hey Zachary, it's Eve! I was wondering if you wouldn't mind taking my shift this morning. I know it's last minute-" I start.

"Yeah I'll take it. What time?" He says again.

"It's from 8-4." I look at Cade and he's smiling at me.

"Yeah no problem." He states.

"Thank you so much. I'll talk to you soon."

"You too. Bye" He says before the line goes dead.