Chapter Five...

Samad's POV....

What did I just do to her... I nearly rapped my own wife.. Oh my God I am a bad guy.

In the morning I woke up as I found her missing... Where is she? I need to apologize.

"Jawariyah..." I shouted at my outermost. I don't know where did she just go. I searched through the whole house to find her but unlikely I failed.

I called her twice but the phone was switched off. I called her mom and surprisingly she picked the phone.

"Asalamualiakum Aunty..." I blurted being ashamed of what I did.

"Walaikumasalam son" aunty blurted I don't know how she called me a son after what I did to her and her daughter.

"I just wanna know... Jawariyah? is she with you" I asked as she didn't reply.

"Actually I wanted to talk to you son... You and Jawariyah... I know you are not s happily married couple but still... She's
I mean she loves you... So please don't beat her.. She always try her best to keep you happy. Please I hope you know about the business deal? Try to follow it!" She was pleading and suddenly she turned to black mail me.

"Yes Aunty" I said and she disconnected the call without even saying a word. That proves that Jawariyah is not with her mom. Jawariyah's Mom went Karachi on this early morning so I thought Jawariyah joined her but thankfully she didn't.

Whatever I did to her was so bad and pathetic?

I heard some noises from the kitchen may be the music of clashing plates or glasses. Recognizing the noises and I moved on.

"Jawariyah.. Thank goodness you're here.... I am so..." I found her standing there grabbing something from the cupboard which she couldn't grab due to her height.

But as soon I realized its the maid I paused.. As I was about to apologize. She turned towards me and pulled her scarf on her head. Usually I don't come in the kitchens as it was even surprising for the maid so she was just without her scarf.

I just closed my eyes until she tied her scarf around her blackish grey hairs.

"Sir I am surprised you're here" she said and I opened my eyes.

"Jawariyah.. I mean where is Jawariyah ma'am" I asked and her eyes widened.

"I.. I don't... know" she said as if she was lying.

"Tell the truth" I demanded and she nodded.

Sorry Sir I can't break the promise... But.. I can tell you something.. She had a bag in her hands and she wasn't wearing good clothes as I think her clothes were torn and secondly she wasn't even wearing her heels as she wore them like always" she said and I just keep nodding.

"Break the promise... I need her" I said her but before her answer the bell rung and I opened the door wishing for the person to be her.

"You are under arrest?" A man as as he tied hand cuffs on my right hand and took me on there van.

What if Jawariyah complained about me? What if she charged a case on me? I just hope she's safe.

"Your wife's been raped? We need the culprit? I mean she's not telling the truth" one of the officer said and I signed in relief.

Thank goodness.. She didn't take my name... I would lost the job my whole reputation.. I would have lost everything... Well that's so sweet and thankful of her.

We reached the police station and I jumped off of the van and went inn. I saw her... I really saw her... Unable to believe.. She was really in a bad condition... What did I do to her.. I am a bad guy. For the first time she looked me as I entered the police station and suddenly lowered her gaze on me.

I went to her... Closer and closer but she just bowed her head down in shame. The lady officers had overlapped her with a hug grey shawl. Her beautiful sparkling hazel eyes were swollen as she had been crying for the entire day.. Her beautiful green dress had wholes and scratches as if a wild bear had attacked her... Her scarf was still tied on her head but still like the shawl even the scarf wasn't hers. I could see a MAN watching her with his creepy eyes had the same piece of scarf tied on my wife's head.

"Ask your wife to speak the truth?" The head of all the officers said and all I could do was to obey him.

I went towards Jawariyah but stood a bit far away from her being scared of the way she would react. I don't know what to say as the real culprit was in front of their eyes.

"Jaw.... Jawariyah.. Whhattt happened? You" before I could say something her continuous stare was killing me. She was just waiting and waiting but I couldn't say anything.

"The truth is?" Suddenly she stood up with whole confidence as if I was her petrol. I kept nodding in rejection when she looked into my eyes. "I had an accident and I jumped out off the car to save myself" she said with confidence as if this was the truth. Even for a while I thought she's speaking the truth.

"Okay thank you... Can you tell us the number of the car.. If you could" the head of officers asked.

"I'm sorry I don't remember anything" jawariyah spoke and we were now ordered to leave after signing some documents.

We went inside the car and age barely spoke a word.

"Thanks.. And..  I'm sorry" I said honestly what I felt I should do.

She didn't say a word not even a single letter. I was just dying to listen her but unfortunately it was all my fault.

The car stopped as our home arrived and she just went inside. Even the maid greeted her but she didn't replied back.

I just quietly followed her like a baby as if she was my mum to guide me the right path. Her mobile phone kept ringing but she ignored. After going up in our bedroom she just picked on of her yellow dress and licked herself up in the bathroom. I just sat on the bed as the guilt was the killing the inside man in me. I had never felt so helpless and weak with the huge guilt in my whole life.

I called her when she didn't come out of the bathroom after half an hour... Usually she's even quick at showering, she hardly take ten to fifteen minutes but today it took 33 minutes 54 seconds till now.

"Jawariyah..  Jawariyah" I yelled but stood there without any reply. I was so concerned about her but it would have been great if I would have shown my concern before appearing to be a big bad wolf. Soon after two minutes she opened the door and went in the kitchen. I just followed her till downstairs towards the dining table.

She went inside the kitchen and started serving the plates and then she served me the food. I started the food but still she was just slowly hitting the fork on the plate.

"Jawariyah have some food" I said her bit she didn't even looked at me and left the table.

"Jawariyah say something..." I asked her as I followed her through upstairs.

"Jawariyah.. I am so sorry" I said as I went for a hug and this time she shouted.

"Stay away" she yelled as she was just stepping back in fear hitting her head in the wall and then trembling on the huge floor.. She was gasping as if I had kidnapped her.

"Okay fine... I'm leaving ... There's no need to panic" I said as I left the room and went inside the guest room.

"What did I just do?" I yelled at myself and started hitting the things on the floor.