Chapter Twenty Six...

Samad's POV...

Nervousness took over me... I couldn't bear it.. I called her even when I was driving but no one picked the phone...

Successfully within fifteen minuted I reached home and the guards opened the gates as I drove inn.

"Where's Jawariyah Mam?" I asked without stepping out of the car as I lifted the glass window down.

"Oh Rubeena (the maid) took her to a hospital..." He said with his ever green husky voice.. "I think they drove to Al-Nafees hospital" he said and I nodded before exerting reverse gear and drove it there.

******************************
"What happened to her? Sir..?" I questioned the doctor when her check up was complete.

"Oh its just a sudden shock... Here all you have to do is to just buy these medicines..." The doctor said as he handed me a piece of paper with his prescription. I didn't say anything just nodded after sharing our gaze. "She has a small heart.." He said after a little silence.

"What do you mean?" I asked blankly off course.. I mean how? That's weird.

"She doesn't react good to shocks... You have to keep her happy.. No more stress..." Was all he said and again I nodded.

"So can I take her home... Is she discharged?" I asked and he nodded with that I just left his room.

Leaving hiss room and stepping back into the room where my unconscious Jawariyah laid hardly took 2 minutes.. Well I moved forward and grabbed a stole beside fainted Jawariyah as the maid left the room.

"Jawariyah.. I am sorry" I whispered as I took her right hand into mine.

She laid unconscious as her hair strings covered her face. Her lips looked dry as her body got weak. It be sad said to see her scarf missing.. It looked as if it was a part of her but now it wasn't so I picked a napkin and tied it in her face.. Surprisingly the napkin was huge enough to cover her face.

"Jawariyah... Wake up" I said as I intertwined her fingers with mine. Her hand wasn't as warm as it use to be but still it belonged to me.

"Divor......" Jawariyah whispered as she moved herself.

"Jawariyah.. Alhamdulillah.." I hugged her tightly.. Keeping in mind that she was sick and weak.

"Stay away..." Was all she said to me after coming back to consciousness. That really hurts..!

"Soon...!" Was all I said to her. Why did she just say that...?

"We're divorced.. Things have changed.. They aren't the way they were before.." She whispered and moved her hand away. I actually forgot that I was still holding her hand. I was about to broke into laugh but I didn't as I tried to control myself.

"Did you sign the papers...?" I asked curiously. I don't know whether she did it or not but I wanted to know... Surprisingly she didn't say anything and I bothered to ask again in hopes for an answer again.

"Did you?" I asked again as my voice cracked and my heart shattered. Oh God please just save that paper from her signature.. Reply me Jawariyah its killing me...!

She started breathing hard and I just yelled for the nurse to come inn... Even the doctor came inn and I was asked to leave without even getting my answer.

"I told you not to hurt her...!" The doctor nearly scolded me as if he was more worried for Jawariyah.. Even more than me..

"Mr. She has a tiny hole in her heart... I want her all happy so that we could operate soon" the doctor said and rushed towards Jawariyah as he treated her and I left the room all shattered.

What did he just say?
Jawariyah has a hole in her heart?
My Jawariyah.. Oh my God..!

Thankfully Jawariyah didn't hear the doctors bitter words... I can't even think how she would reacted... I never thought everything would turn this way.

She thinks I killed the child and I actually did but now she's unwell and I need to take her home... I can't force her to stay with a murderer.

******************************
.
.
.
I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.. It wasn't interesting but twisting....

Happy voting...! :-)