Chapter Fifteen...

Samad's POV...

She hates me.. She doesn't want to see my face.. From four days she's still admitted in the hospital but refused to see me... She's totally avoiding me... I have just locked myself in my bedroom.. I am not even going to office and all the work is pending.. I am not even attending my business calls and everything's just drowning..

"Sir Jawariyah Mam... Is here" the maid shouted and at last I opened my door. Really she's here.. For me.. I can't believe it.

"Where...? Where..?" I popped out of the room.

"Here on the phone.." All the happiness faded away.. I never thought how much I loved her.
The maid just left as I just stood upstairs and now was coming down.

"Asalamualiakum..." Was all I could say. I could feel her breath on the opposite side of the phone. She didn't say anything but I now all what she meant. I know I was suppose to apologize.. All what I did was wrong. We just remained silent for around one minute until she said something that shattered me.

"Divorce" was all I heard. Was all I couldn't bear.

"Are you crazy...? Have you gone insane?" I yelled at her and this was all I could do.. I can't leave her.. I can't let her go.. I can't suffer this much for the disaster I made.

"Divorce me...!" She repeated herself.

"Where are you..?" I asked as this was the only option left.

"I'll see you in the court..
In sha Allah.." She added...

"Astagfirullah" was all I blurted and disconnected the call... The call lasted for three and half minutes and then I hung up. I called my assistant and ask him to trace our call and locate Jawariyah's position.

After waiting for fifteen minutes I got a text from my assistant and I received the address.. Where is she living...? That's weird.. I know she was suppose to get discharged today in the evening but she's at her place in the afternoon.

******************************

"Your sorry can't bring what I lost.." She yelled at me. She's in here friends house.. Thankfully she's not with Aryan.

"Jawariyah... I lost it too..." I claimed and that's true.. I lost my child. "I can't bring it back" I added and that's true.. If I could I would surely have.

"You didn't lose it... You killed.." She wanted to continue but her tears were unstoppable. She wasn't able to speak further but I could.

"It was an accident..." I yelled at her. "It wouldn't have happened if you would have told me before that you were pregnant" I hissed back. "I told you I am sorry" I added with boosting anger.

"Please... Jawariyah.. My kids are sleeping.." Her friend said as I was yelling at Jawariyah.

"Could we go out..?" I asked Jawariyah.

She didn't reply me and turned her face away...

"Please take a good care of her..." I requested her friend and instantly Jawariyah looked at me.. And then moved her gaze away.. Her friend just nodded and I quietly left her house.

******************************

"Divorce me... Samad.. I want to marry Aryan... Marrying you was one of the greatest mistake of my life..." Jawariyah kept repeated those words...

"I love you..." I kept answering her.. "Don't leave me alone" I requested but she kept ignoring.

"I hate you...." She hissed back.

"No you don't... Don't you dare say that..." I yelled at her...

"Samad.. You are a murderer..." She yelled back. I was so hurt of all what happened..

I'll kill myself... I am a bad guy... I don't deserve happiness... All those words hit my mind and I shouted and popped out off my nap..

An evil nightmare...

I am a bad guy.. I don't deserve happiness... I was born to die...

The sun was already rising.. I think it already rose up completely.. Well I just stepped out off bed and went in the washroom... I had my shower and changed into my office clothes.. I wore my black pant with light blue shirt and black coat.. I tugged a navy blue tie in it and then I just left... This was the only suit left Jawariyah arranged last week.. I never thought that I would miss her sense of combination.

*****************************

Asalamualiakum...
To all the lovely readers.

Please give your suggestions and views about the story. I have tried my best to make the story thrilling and have numerous plans about it...

Do vote...
Do comment...