Chapter Eight...

Samad's POV...

Three more months past by and my hate upon Jawariyah was boosting. Yesterday she told me her cousin is somewhat coming to stay in our house for three days... Last month again her stupid mother came to see guys up. Like always.. Or like every time she's was disappointed by the way we guys treat each other.

"... Sir.. My cousin Aryan's here.." She informed me so I could meet him as if I really wanted to meet him.

"Hmm.. Coming" I replied as she yelled from downstairs.

I stepped down and.. I saw him.. I couldn't believe I thought that but he was devilishly handsome. The way those dark blue eyes stared Jawariyah.. Was romantic. His black jeans jacket with blue jeans pant and a green T-shirt inside it was awesome.

"Ada asalamualiakum.." He got up and stepped closer as he wrap me unto a hug..

"Walaikumasalam... How are you?" I asked.. In real I wasn't interested how he was.

"I'm fine..." He replied me and then passed a beautiful to Jawariyah as she did the same.

"Where's your wife" I asked him as he was all alone... Well it's because of Jawariyah..

"Hmm... Hahaha.. I'm unmarried" he replied looking into her eyes as if she asked the question.

"Jawani.. You're pregnant?" He asked her.. I was totally shocked by the way he called her.

".. No.. Hahaha.. As if Samad would really..." She wanted to continue but I interrupted her as I don't want her to reveal our relation to someone else.

"Jawariyah... I want my tie" I blurted to divert her mind.

"You're wearing it!" She said dryly as if she was bored.

******************************
I came back home and was welcomed by Aryan. As Jawariyah was busy in cooking. I stepped in the kitchen and she was jumping..

"What happened?" I asked as she was hoping on be shelf. May be she wasn't able teach the cupboard due to her short height.

"Its okay I'll call Aryan... We are working here together since hours... He'll surely help me.." She said and there my anger boosted up.

"You need what?" I asked boringly.

"Aryan..." She called him and there I became furious.. How dare she calls him if I'm here for her.

Salt? Sugar? Red chillies..? Green ones? Or everything...? I asked and started dropping everything down kept in the cupboards.. I just took all the spices at once and throw them into the stove and put she was cooking inn. 

I throw the things away and went up in my room.. I could feel she was following me..! I hate her.

"How dare you?" She raised her voice as she stepped closer angrily. "After years.. Aryan requested me to cook his favourite chicken Karahi.." She yelled at me and I twisted her hand.

"Don't raise you're voice?" I warned her as it was making me furious.

"I will.. I can't be the goat anymore you just put all the spices in one dish..." She shouted at me and there I stepped closer.

I went towards her dressing table and picked the knife kept on the table with some fruits... I just wanted to show the knife and scare her.. So just she cogks behave nicely. "Jawariyah please shut you're mouth up" I yelled at her squeezing the knife in my hand..

"It took.. Two hours to cook the chicken... And you just spoiled it all at once?" She said softly but sarcastically. I couldn't control myself anymore so I scratched her upper arm with the knife I was grabbing. She screamed in pain and now it hurts me more.

"Ahhhhhhh..!" She shouted and tears rolled down her eyes as the blood wasn't stopping and dripping down heavily.

"I'm sorry.. Jawariyah.. I'm so sorry.." I apologized as she just grabbed her arm and kept crying. There came the running Aryan.. As I was already her arm so I could bandage it up but she pushed me away... I know what I did was the worst thing I could ever do.

Aryan came running towards her and she wailed hugging her as Aryan glared me and I stood quietly ashamed and furious.

"I'll tie the bandage.. Her" I hardly blurted with wring grammar as he was taking her down.. May be in the room he temporarily live (guest room).

"With the knife? Mr. Beast" Aryan angrily said as I could see Jawariyah glared him for a while when Aryan called me a beast. She really cared for me? No..

******************************

I just wanted to see her wound as I hurt her a lot. She doesn't deserve that.. I mean she's not that bad.

I had my dinner as the servant came to serve me today.. Today she didn't serve me the food like she did it before.

Well I was lying straight into bed and I heard her scream... My heart ached but I couldn't gather those hurt feelings down to see her... As a husband it was all my responsibility.. I hate husband? My eyes pounded at those feelings.. I just jumped out of the bed and went down hopping over my tip toes.

The lights of the room where Aryan lived were closed... What are they doing? My heart popped out. I just misheard it may be the sound came from the kitchen..so I checked it up but the lights were shut closed and my breath tightened.

******************************
I hope you liked the chapter and his devilfish role with love he couldn't understand..

Just press the star and vote for be story... Vote..