Chapter Nineteen...

Samad's POV...

"You're my wife.. Off course" I answered to her silly statement. Wow....! She didn't answer me and moved her gaze away.

"Why are you working here...?" I questioned after a seconds of silence.

"Am I suppose to answer you?" She replied with a sarcastic question upon my question.

"Yeah off course..! Questions are meant to be answered.?" I said as she just turned her face away and was about to leave but before she could have left without answering my question I stopped her by grabbing her wrist and pulling her face towards me. "Look at me..." I ordered. "In my eyes.." I demanded again and surprisingly she quietly obeyed to every word I said. "Why are you working?" I repeated.

"I can't be burden on my friend.." She said straight looking into my huge widened eyes.

"So... Khan industries.. Is also there.. Its one of the famous companies" I claimed with a suggestion.

"I'm good here.." Was all she said.

"I'll pay you double.." I offered. I know I was being cheap but still I need her there.. I need her to come back.

"I don't care.. This money is enough for me..." She said and rolled her eyes away.

I had no words to reply her.. No point to raise against her but all I said were just five words.. "Take care.. Think about world" was all I said and went back inside the conference hall so I could calk Sania and both of us could leave.

Well I was suppose to go back to office but I couldn't so after dropping Ms.Sania at the office, I went back home.

******************************

These days were getting longer being all alone in home.. So I usually stayed in offices for a longer time.. When I come back home the maids serve me food and after having it I change to sleep... The days were so boring and I desperately miss her cup off tea. I miss those days we were together. It was hard to live when she was with Mr. Bilal.

The thing I hate the most is just that Bilal is even one year younger than me and around one year elder than Jawariyah and secondly he's unmarried.

I am just scared of losing her and just can't let that happen..

Soon when I was typing on my laptop the door knocked and I answered as yes so the maid to could step inn with a cup of tea at this time but... It wasn't the maid. It was my mom surprisingly.

"Mom..?" I blankly said. "Asalamualiakum.. How are you son.. Busy at work again..?" She muttered and came for a motherly hug and off course I hugged her back.

"Mom.. Cool down.. Walaikumasalam" I said still shocked about what bought her here and now how am I going to arrange Jawariyah.. Oh my God.!

"I am so happy to see you after a very long time.." She said still squeezing me in a tight hug as if she didn't want to let go off me.

"Me too." I blurted with shaky words still thinking about Jawariyah.. What will I say to Mom..? She always catches me whenever I lie.. Because whenever I lie my voice is automatically raised and my left eye brow starts twitching.

"Where's Jawariyah..?" She popped up.

"So you aren't here for me? Huh?" I questioned more off trying to play with her emotions.

"Come on.. Samad grow up" she said jokingly and asked about Jawariyah again.

"Mom she left." I tried to speak the truth but in a secret way.

"Where..?" She weirdly question after the way I replied.

"She's with her friend.." I spoke the half truth.

"Oh. So at what time she'll reach here.... We gotta go shopping" she said politely. I don't know but I felt like a two year old baby and wanted to wail on her shoulder.

"She's not coming" was all I said as I tried not to sound weak, broken, disheartened and alone.

"What do you mean.. ? By that..? What happened to her..?" She questioned as I could see her tensed eyes. She really sounded worried.

"I am sorry" I don't know why but I said that to her... I apologized to her. Then I just hugged her but she didn't wrap her arm around me. She was sad and more off shocked

*****************************

Hey.. Lovelies..!

His mom knows the truth now and hope she'll try to patch.. Let's see what happens..

Thanks... zainab_jamil for your vote... ;-)