Chapter Seven...

Samad's POV....

"Ssshhhh" I said and dragged her towards the pole in the hall so that those number of eyes couldn't stare us.

"You are trying to make fun of me in front of everybody!" She yelled at me as if I told her to be the bride.

"I never told you to wear this dress?" I said pointing towards her.

"What? Seriously Mr. Liar... Now you're saying that you weren't saying me to wear this dress... That's nice now blame me for everything..." She said taking out her frustration her hazel eyes widened with anger and glared me.

"I'm leaving!" She said as I was about to say something to her.

"You can't" I blurted... What will I answer to the guest after all we rose in business just because I married to her as her dad sold his projects to us.. But I think she don't know that she was sold as a business deal.

"I am not getting insulted anymore..." She objected. I want her to stay with me I can't let her go... I need to do something that could stop her from leaving.

I grabbed her arm as I hooked it in mine and we talked towards the stage...

"Ladies and gentlemen... As you all must be aware that I am Mr. Samad Khan the CEO of Khan projectors and academy... And she's Jawariyah Khan my one and only loveliest wife ever...... Though its surprising for you the way she's dressed... Let's clear your confusion.. We both are her to present on a dance performance on a Hollywood song... 'Learn me right'.." I blurted as I could hear number of cheers and clapping for our performance. Jawariyah turned her face to me and I could see her widened blanked eyes.

"I won't.. It's not good to dance in front of number of men... Nor I know how to dance.. I think still I have a better idea to leave" she said looking straight in my eyes.

"No you can't.. I'll make you dance, follow me" I said to her and suddenly the music played.

Jawariyah's POV....

The music's played and the song started.. Samad pulled me into his arms and wrap his arm around my waist. He grabbed his hand and smoothly moved me here and there rhythmically.

I felt so relaxed and calm as his warmth loosen my temper bit suddenly my temper raised and blasted I just pushed him away and went to the bartender though drinking is prohibited in Islam but still I asked for a wine.

I just turned to see here and there but couldn't see Samad anywhere. May be he left me as I insulted him in front of everybody especially when I refused to dance. Actually that was not the thing. When ever he touches me or whenever we came so close to each other it reminds me of the night he raped me. I already lost the respect and trust I had for him so I can't bring it back.

"One more" I asked gulping the whole glass in one sip... It was so yakh... I mean seriously but still it wasn't that bad as it relaxes people.

"Yes ma'am" he blurted and gazed me while pouring the wine. I just looked him and moved my eyes away...

According to me I drank seven glasses bit according to the bartender I drank twelve glasses. The bartender had a creepy and weird look on his fave as he kept staring me.. He just hold my hand and slightly rubbed it... It was so soothing.. And reminds me off my mother.

"What happened to you beautiful?" He asked still I couldn't think of words to answer him.

"Me?" I asked as the wine was controlling me.. "Ask what's not happening..?" I added and started laughing insanely.

He just came and grabbed his seat beside me. I kept holding the the glass of wine and later I just snatched the bottle from his hand and swallowed the while thing in it.

"Samad! He hates me" I muttered just starting the conversation insanely. "He don't want me?" I blurted after a break of few minutes and could feel those drowsy eyes stopping me to speak the truth. I could see him nodding his head as he was listening to me quite attentively.

"So.. He's your husband?" He asked and I nodded in agreement. My eyes were just shutting down.

He just grabbed his arm around my waist... I felt a little tickling but it was quite hesitating.. Samad's grip was much better than his one.

"Your Phone number?" Suddenly he blurted with energy blooming inside him.

"Hmm... I don't remember... Its in my mobile saved as 'ME'.." I said and he took my bag and searched for my mobile phone..  It was quite confounding that I helped him finding my own phone...

"Samad don't loves me.." I said depressingly... "Hmm" I said.

Samad's POV....

I was still shocked the way she pushed me away I'm front of everyone and left... I don't know where she is ..? I am trying to trace her but still.. Couldn't find her... I think she left home.. So I just decided to go home as the party was all over and nearly all the guests left.

*****************************

I parked the car in the garage as Amjad opened the door for Mr and waved me.

"Where's Jawariyah..?" I asked him and he just blankly stared me with no answer.

"You should have inform me.. She was alone at home" amjad said with a creepy smile all over his face.

"What the hell? What do you mean?" I nearly yelled at him annoyingly... Brushing my hairs through my fingers..

"I mean I would have cook some food.. I thought you guys had dinner" he blurted and I left me home glaring him.

I dialled her number but she wasn't picking it up... I tried to dial it again and the same response was given to me again and again..

"Jawariyah.. Damn it.. Pick up the phone.. You bloody business" I yelled and hit the steering wheel as the horn beeped loudly..