3 Bad Couples

Weeze dives down onto his couch. His eyes are red and dialated. The boy is sky high.

He stammers over what he wants to say. "If--If Nico--you don't wife that girl up there's no doubt that I will. Her weed is grade A!"

Grohl chuckles. "You would be eating her püssy out like a boss while smoking a blunt in between-- I can see it."

I groan. Not in disgust, but in lust. Just thinking about lil' mama naked in my bed, submissive to me does something to me.

I have to fuck her before I go crazy.

J's eyes widen when we look at each other. No doubt he sees my boner, and I'm not going to cover it up. It's what they get for talking like that around me.

The other two catch on, laughing, but Weeze's laugh tops them all. He's as high as a boy can get.

A soft knock on the door has all of us looking at one another. We hadn't ordered pizza yet and nobody's parents dare to come around when we're all here.

"Get the door, Nico," Weeze whines once he realizes no one is getting up to see who's here. I stalk off and open the door without looking who's here.

A pint sized blonde mama stands before me. Her blue eyes roll into the back of her head for a moment when she sees me.

"I can't get away from you."

I smirk. "Well you did knock on Weeze's--."

"This is Weeze's house!" She smiles and pushes past me into the house. I can hear the loud greetings she gets. I slowly make my way back to see Weeze straddling her and kissing her neck. She giggles below him. He's thanking her again, and she's enjoying the attention.

God I want to fuck her.

"What brings you here, lil' mama?" I relax back on the love seat I was on. She turns her attention to me, looking serious again.

She's fun and friendly around my friends but a cold, emotionless bitch around me. Interesting.

She pushes my friend off of me and straightens her clothing. "I need someone to break into my house."

She doesn't explain further or even waits for a response; she walks off without another word. The four of us follow her to the house directly across the street. She waits by the front door, a hand on her hip. Her painted nail points to the window beside the door.

"I'm not strong enough to open it."

Grohl cracks his knuckles and ushers me to the opposite side of him. Together we pry it open just enough that the short pin up doll can shimmy through. She slides right through and opens the front door from inside.

A smile lights her face up. She remembers that the four of us are standing awkwardly by her house and I can almost hear the internal battle she's having with herself.

She slams her door shut.

We turn to leave when the soft sound of her opening it again and her voice fills our ears. "It's getting dark and I made dinner, you're welcome to stay."

J runs inside at the promise of food. We all file in, me last so I can catch a glimse of her round ass. She slaps my forearm, obviously not oblivious.

She fiddles with her thumbs. "I made pork chops, rice, beans, and lemonade."

"Are you hispanic?" She's blonde, can you be blonde and hispanic?

Her stone cold glare is tossed my way. "No, but I grew up in Spain."

I smirk towards her, not going unnoticed either. We all grab plates and silverware. Weeze has the munchies so he goes straight for the food. I wait until lil' mama gets her food before serving myself.

I'm a gentleman in the streets but a freak in the bed.

The eating goes quickly and we end up setting everything in the kitchen for her maid to wash. How does a seventeen year old, emancipated, high school student afford such a big house with servants and all?

A sudden flash pouring has me sighing. There goes walking home.

The other boys leave and I linger behind. A small hand cups my shoulder. I turn around to come face to face with a frowning Zosia.

"What's up, mamasita?"

Her arms slowly circle around my neck. She pulls me down to her height and speaks slowly. "I'm four foot eleven."

"Okay. . ."

She pushes my body against the wall, her breathing matching mine-- heavy. Those sexy plump lips of hers nibble my bottom one. She speaks one more time.

"Catch."

She jumps and instinctively I catch her, her legs wind around my waist. I don't ask what she's doing, I know what she's doing.

So I get to it.