11 Bad Couples

🍆💦!!!

"The fine is two hundred even," the police officer barks at me. That isn't too bad.

Zosia sits behind two layers of bars with money in hand. The sight of her in jail with a little clubbing dress shouldn't turn me on. But it's Zosia I'm talking about. Even in a trash bag she'd look better than Megan Fox.

I'm so whipped.

The officer swipes my card before opening the cell. He escorts the wicked Zo out of her imprisonment. I circle my arms around her and she wraps her legs around my waist in a second.

"You two are the perfect match," the man chuckles. "In all the years that I've known you, it was always you on the other side, Reed."

Zosia's smirk flips into a wicked smile. "You never know, Coco and I might becomes the best criminal couple since B and C."

He shakes his head and tells us he'd rather not think about that. He demands we leave.

Zo jumps into the front seat of my car and once I'm secured in she slaps a small pile of money on my lap. I glance at her and count the money. Three hundred dollars, all in twenties, sits in my hand.

"What's--?"

"Thank you for bailing me out," she says softly. She stretches across the console to kiss my cheek, "and extra thanks for having sex with me."

"We haven't--." I stop myself. She fixes herself and doesn't even look at me until we stop at her house. She steps out, bending extra to reveal the fact she isn't wearing anything under the dress. I groan and rub my forehead.

She's going to be the death of me.

"C'mon, Coco, I made you a snack!" I look at her from the car. She gently pats her crotch. I dart from the car to her front door. She opens it just the fraction of an inch and I bombard her. We tumble to the floor is a mess of kisses and frantic hands.

My foot slams the door shut and I get to work. Her hands entangle in my messy hair as I pull the little cloth she calls a dress from her body. A completely bare Zo lies underneath me.

The first contact my tongue has with her skin sends jolts through the both of us. Wet kisses trail down her stomach and around her taught nipples. She wiggles, trying to get me to touch her. My tongue flicks over the outside of her core. A satisfied sigh leaves her lips.

I dig deeper only to find a hot, wet cavern. I smirk into her püssy. This girl can't get enough of me. I suck gingerly on her clït. Her thighs shake, signalling her release, so I nibble softly on that love button of hers.

She sucks in a breath and a tumble of moans follow. One hard suck on her clït and she's done for. Her eyes clamp as a hard orgasm rolls over her. She thrusts her hips into my face to gain just a drop of friction.

"Why did you go so slow?" She whines once her orgasm passes.

I kiss her again, her arousal coating both of our lips with a thin shine. She moans at the taste and my cöck stiffens even more.

"Baby girl, we're going slow today. I'm not going to fuck you." She groans slightly but that turns into a moan when I sink right into her.

Her mouth becomes a little oval as I roll my hips into hers. I pepper her face and neck with kisses. She deserves someone to appreciate her. She deserves someone.

Whether or not I can give her everything is the question.

Her legs wrap around my waist. Her nails dig into my back as I slowly push and myself in and out of her. I tug her hands off of me just to pin them above her head. I grip one of her knees and push the leg over my shoulder.

She gasps at the change. I can feel my dïck reach just a bit deeper. She coos softly at me and pushes her chest up. Just as gently as my assult on her püssy I suck a nipple.

Her eyes roll into the back of her head for a moment as her cünt clenches.

"That's it, that's it," I encourage. She yells in ecstasy and releases all over my cöck. I grunt and continue my slow assault until a blast of come is released into her. I keep moving to prolong both of our orgasms as I let my entire load empty inside her spent body.

We don't speak again until our breathing is under control. Our clothes lay all over her living room. Neither of us move. That is until I speak again.

"I like you." Her head snaps in my direction, her eyebrows furrowes. "I really like you. I don't take girls out and I don't purposely annoy them just to see them smile afterwords. I know you want us to just be physical--."

"That's not what I want," she whispers. "I thought since you were known to not stick with the same girl my best chance was to befriend you instead."

I kiss her neck again, the salty sweet taste of her skin on my tongue. "But I like you."

She chuckles, her hands combing through my hair. She's so soft, so sweet, so mine. "I like you too. I really do."