15 Bad Couples

"I've been molested thirty eight times. All of them by one person: my brother. Now don't cut me off or even breathe too hard as I tell the story.

What I told your mother was right: I was dropped off at a fire station yadda yadda. But I had a twin with me, my brother. We were close as a grew up but one day he just changed. He went from being my best friend to my worst nightmare.

The touches started with simple shoulder rubs and foot massages to grabbing my tits and squeezing my inner thigh.

When I turned twelve was the first time he pinned me down and stuck a finger in me.

Just talking about this makes me so sick, ya know? He was my brother. He was the only person who understood me completely.

So until we were fourteen he'd touch me. But that changed on our fourteenth birthday. He told me he was ready to fully be with me.

Somewhere along the line his feelings went from sibling love to romantic love. I don't think it was a conscious decision. He was sick and twisted and needed help.

But anyway, he stripped me down and when he was about to pounce on me I kicked him as hard as I could in the balls.

He fell, like any normal guy would, withering in pain. I didn't feel an ounce of remorse. I grabbed the knife I s-slept with and st-stabbed him three times.

Our care giver found us bloody, him dead and me staring at his dead body without an ounce of emotion. I explained to her and the police what had been going on. To protect me from all the haunting memories that layed in that house she shipped me off to a different orphanage in Spain.

I learned the language and adapted for two years before I was emancipated. I flew back to the United States a week before I started school here.

Viper and I traveled a lot when we both lived in Spain. Despite him being older and our liking for each other completely forbidden, we kept our relationship intact.

Technically we were still together when I started hooking up with you. But since him and I never spoke of formalities I continued fuc-- I mean having sex with you.

Viper was involved heavily with the Italian mafia. I became friends with a few members, and they keep their friends under protection. I guess you could say I have mafia ties too.

Anyway, that's me. I was an orphan, killed my twin brother, and 'dated', per say, a man too old for me."