5 Bad Couples

🍆💦!!

I have to keep a firm arm around her waist as I lead us into the party. She's a gorgeous little minx and I can't risk some fucker with a tiny dïck come and swoop her away from me.

The cold glares she tossing to the stares obviously means she isn't interested in anyone. Good, I don't share.

Dipping down to her level I let my lips brush her ear. "Go sit down, I'm going to get us drinks." She doesn't acknowledge my words but I watch her go take a seat at an empty couch.

Weeze tackles me, causing us both to chuckle. I grab two cranberry vodkas. Weeze has his signature earbud in, even with the blaring music in the background.

"I saw your girl. She looks good," she whistles.

"I know. She sure is fuckable." We chuckle again and part ways. I find Zosia with a cluster of different races of boys around her. She sits there, her arms crossed and an emotionless expression as they obviously try to seduce her.

I clear my throat. She doesn't smile at me, but her eyes show her thanks. She takes one of the cups from my hands. We doesn't listen as the group tries to persuade her back.

My hand lingers on her lower back the entire time. We find the only secluded corner in the entire party. She drains her cup and tosses it away. Her arms drape over my shoulders.

"You know everyone is going to think there's something going on between us," she says over the music. I pull her closer, her breasts smashed against my chest. My hands follow the curves of her body.

My goodness I need to fuck her again.

I lean down so her chin goes up. My face hovers above hers. "Let them think whatever they like. But what I'd like to think is that in five minutes we're going to start grinding, then I'll start feeling you up, and if I'm lucky you'll lead my upstairs for the best night of your life." She mumbles under her breath. I tilt her head back up. "What was that, ma?"

She licks her dark red lips. "I said nothing could be better than the night we spent together last week."

I groan and pull her even closer. My lips attach themselves to her supple neck. She grinds against me to the tempo of the song. One of her legs hitches around my waist. I don't waist any time and push her panties to the side.

"Baby girl," I groan against her neck, "if you don't let go we're fucking against this wall."

She grinds her wet püssy against my hand. She sighs happily at the friction I'm giving her. She's the best drug I've ever had, I just can't get enough.

Her small hands fumble with my jean zipper and the buttons on my boxers. She pulls my length out and sighs again.

"We don't have time for your mouth," I say softly. Disappointment shines in her pretty blue eyes. I run my thumb across her bottom lip. "I promise next time you can suck me off until I come down your throat." She nods and guides my cöck to her sex.

I growl lowly at the heat radiating from her sopping cünt. "Push," she breathes. I nod and do as she says.

My hips piston to hers. In that single movement I'm buried inside her. She claws my back as I start rocking back and forth.

"I wish you could ride me like you did all those days ago," I groan into her ear. "I wish I could make you scream but everyone is so close."

She moans into my mouth. I pick up speed. This has to be quick, don't want anyone to walk by and think we're doing anything but grinding. She rocks against me before falling apart in my arms.

Her püssy tightens against my cöck. I shutter and shoot my load into her tight body.

She's a fucking goddess. High school girls never let me spunk in them, but my lil' mama won't let me come anywhere else.

She adjust her dress and slides her panties back into place. She runs a hand through her slightly messed up blonde hair as I tuck myself back in place.

J stands me, his jaw dropped and his drink about to spill. Zosia approaches the boy and pays his shoulder.

"If you tell anyone you saw my vagina I will murder you and your family." I smirk and wind an arm around her. Her thumb juts to me. "Don't think I won't kill him too."

J shuts his mouth and runs off looking for Weeze. Little J can't keep secrets for his life. Zosia and I follow him only to find him with both Grohl and Weeze.

But Zosia's attention isn't on them: it's on the video of us fucking blared on Dylan's TV.