First Date

A/N: Chapter Three has arrived! Enjoy your stay..

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

It all happened when you got a random message from (C/N). You were sitting down on your bed, laptop in front of you, food beside you, books and fandoms all around. Taking a short break from your blog, you glance at the phone that had dinged. Immediately feeling your heart race at who the message was from.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Text Message~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(C/N): Hey

(Y/N): How did you get my number?

(C/N): Not important right now. I have a question for you.

(Y/N): And I have a question for you. How did you get my number?

(C/N): (B/F/N). But my question for you is: Will you go out on a date with me?

(Y/N): Whale ya sea. I um don't really know much about you.

(C/N): That's kinda the point of the date... To get to know each other more. That said, will you go on a date with me?

(Y/N): Is there going to be food involved?

(C/N): Coffee Shop?

(Y/N): Time?

(C/N): 3pm today?

(Y/N): See you there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Squealing, you raced to get dressed as you realized it was already 2:00. You decided on a pair of skinny jeans and your favorite fandom t-shirt. Afterwards you went to the bathroom to freshen up.

When you finished, it was 2:30. I guess I could leave now and be there early.. Once you put on your shoes and have a moment to fangirl, you are on your way to the only coffee shop in town.

You arrive at the coffee shop and see (C/N) already sitting down a table. He looks up from his menu and glances around. He gives you a polite smile as you make your way to the table.

"You look cute," he comments as he puts down his menu.

Blushing slightly at his comment, you sit down across from him. "Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself."

"Hello, what can I get for you two today?" A waitress asked as she smiled brightly.

"I'd like one Irish Breakfast Tea," (C/N) says returning the smile just as bright.

"A (F/D) for me, please, " you told the woman. The waitress wrote a few things down and left. (C/N) chuckled softly.

"You look nervous, (Y/N)."

"Well, I don't know of anyone that wouldn't be nervous on a date. Especially someone that hasn't been on many." You replied trying to keep yourself from stuttering.

"I thought a pretty girl like you would've been on plenty of dates." He said reassuringly.

You laughed. "That's one of the funniest things I've heard in a while. Hardly anyone talks to me besides (B/F/N)"

"Well I have your number now so... We could talk if you'd like."

"That'd be cool." You hadn't realized that your drinks had already arrived. Taking a sip from yours, you looked at (C/N).

"Tell me about yourself." He added some milk and sugar to his tea then taking an expiremental sip.

"Whale ya sea..."

And from that point forward, you two drank cofee, talked and laughed. Two hours passed by and you looked outside realizing it was time to go home.

"Thanks (C/N)." You smiled at him.

"Anytime. Text me when you get home." He paid for the drinks and walked you outside. He kissed your cheek and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: 

You people have no idea what we went through to get this chapter to where it is. We lost it twice, tried to re-write it, failed, went through the recycle bin, found it, then copied and pasted it here. 

Cookie: I blame the computer.

Saph: Well you saved it on a different file instead of the one we usually work on.

Cookie: you deleted it

Saph: Well maybe because when I pulled up the file. It showed me an introduction to the software than our chapter. Just let me do the saving and editing in the future.

Cookie: I tried, OKAY?!

Saph: I know.

Cookie: *raspberry*

Saph: *death glare* 

Cookie: Don't forget to leave a Vote and a Comment.