Food Fight

Saph: We're back! Should be for good this time since we only have two more games then no busy band schedule!

Cookie: Updates should be more frequent once marching band season is over...

Saph: Also, responding to comments is going to become more frequent. Yay! Interactions! Mum would be proud that I'm talking to other human beings.. At least I assume you guys aren't Leviathans or daleks.. Right?

Cookie: Mum would be proud anyways..

Saph: You right. So in this one-shot you and your crush live together. Now calm! CALM!

Cookie: *pushing away screaming fangirls in background*

Saph: There, now. I know that's a big step, but we think you are ready. Good luck!

Cookie: FYI: No bacon was harmed in the making of this one-shot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) woke up to the warm presence of (C/N) holding her. Stirring slightly, (C/N) snuggled his face back into (Y/N)'s hair. Smiling to herself, (Y/N) turned over to face him.
"Wake up."

"I don wanna" (C/N) muttered, pulling (Y/N) closer.

"Oh well. I guess that means no pancakes, bacon, eggs, grits, and strawberry cheesecake muffins for you.." (Y/N) sighs, slowly rising up. 

Snorting, (C/N)'s eyes snapped open. Smiling at her sleepily, he sat up beside her. "I'm up!" he yelled, followed by a yawn.

She laughed and shook her head at his new found motivation to get out of bed. (Y/N) rose up and turned to go to the kitchen, with (C/N) wobbling behind her. Throwing an apron over her pajamas, (Y/N) looked at (C/N) as he took a seat on the floor. Where he stayed despite the look he received.

"Um, you're helping cook," (Y/N) tossed the extra apron at him and took out the ingredients for pancakes.

"Not your best idea, but okay." He said, standing up slowly and putting on the apron. (C/N) grabbed the bacon, butter, and grits from the fridge and placed them onto the counter.

It took about 18 minutes, but they finally managed one pancake. (Y/N) was about to start on the next pancake when something squishy hit her back. When she turned around, there was a cloud of white flour, and a muffin mix covered (C/N).

"......It exploded..." (C/N) said, pointing to the electric mixer that was, indeed, covered in flour and muffin batter.

(Y/N)'s mouth fell open. She looked at (C/N). She noted that he was acting innocent, but also that there was a hint of mischief in his eyes which gave him away.

Getting an idea, she grabbed an egg from the carton and walked over to him. "Payback," she commented as she proceeded to slam an egg on the top of his head.

It was (C/N)'s turn to stand in shock. However, that moment didn't last very long. (C/N) wiped some of the egg out of his hair and smeared it onto (Y/N)'s face, smiling brightly at her reaction afterwords.

Gritting her teeth, (Y/N) dumped what was left of the freshly mixed batter onto (C/N) and licked the edge of the bowl in satisfaction.
(C/N) took this opportunity to walk over to the egg carton, grab two eggs, and the box of grits. Calmly holding the eggs above (Y/N)'s head and looking into her eyes as she warned him,

"Don't. You. Dare."

"...You're cute when you threaten me." (C/N) then cracked both eggs by squeezing them together, and dumped the open box of grits into (Y/N)'s hair.

"That's it!" (Y/N) picked up a piece of raw bacon, and slapped (C/N) in the face.

(C/N) looked at her, a look of utter confusion spread across his face. ".....Did you just.. Slap me with a piece of bacon?"

"Yes."

(C/N) put his hand over his heart, offended, "I'm hurt."

"Serves you right. I warned you."

"...."

This is the point in time where (C/N) took the piece of bacon from (Y/N) silently, and walked to the stove. He placed the bacon in a skillet and the aroma started to fill the room.

(Y/N)'s face distorted with disgust. "Eww.."

A couple of minutes later, (C/N) turned around to look at (Y/N).

"I present to you: The bacon, egg, and grits pancake. Served with an extra hint of awesome because it was cooked by me." (C/N) smiled.

(Y/N) snorted. "Alright." She took the 'pancake'  and looked around at the once clean kitchen. Eating the tiny pancake in a single bite, (Y/N) hung up her apron and looked at (C/N).

"You're cleaning."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cookie: Ta-da!

Saph: Food fights are great until you realize you have to clean up the mess which leads to making a mess with the mess.

Cookie: Food fights are fun to clean up in my opinion. (Yes, I know I'm weird.) The only problem I have is all the food that doesn't get to be put in my body... It's depressing..

Saph: I had a food fight with myself once.....

QOTD: Have you ever been in a food fight, or started one? If so, how was it?

AOTD:

Saph: Oh yeah. Cookie and I had one. She threw peas at me! You meany!

Cookie: I regret nothing.

Saph: Then Mum walked in and said: "You better not get peas in my carpet." Hehe... That was great.

Cookie: Yes, yes it was...