the one where its the biggest love triangle since brangelina + jen

T H I R T Y  S E V E N;

Estelle Martinez is totally still in love with ex-beau Matthew Daddario

We are sure you are all aware of the happenings with the biggest love triangle since Brad, Angelina and Jen, but incase you're not we'll give you a quick recap.

1

1. Matthew Daddario and Estelle Martinez were happy and all loved up in a blossoming relationship until one day; scandal struck.

2. The young model [Martinez] was photographed KISSING ex boyfriend Jake Mumford in a cafe, while we believe she was still with Matt.

3. Matthew and Estelle then broke up on 'mutual' terms.

4. Since then, Estelle has been very open about her heart ache while Matt has been silent on all forms of social media.

Just when we though the dust had settled and the three of them were moving on and getting on with their lives, a new page was added to this gripping saga.

Yesterday, Estelle posted a selfie with the caption "not today Satan" to which Jake replied with "I thought we were good?". Estelle, obviously not happy with his comment, preceded to send him the following paragraph, which makes us believe that the pair are quite the opposite of 'good'.

"we were. but then i remembered that it's your fault im not with the love of my life right now and are instead in rome trying to distract myself from this huge fucking hole thats left in my heart where matt used to be. so no, we are not okay because you took away the thing i love the most."

In the response, Martinez admits to still being very much in love with her ex boyfriend and blames Mumford for "taking away the thing she loves the most" which makes us believe that maybe Estelle really was innocent in all of this and that Jake attacked the model with his lips, not the other way around.

We are yet to hear a response from Matthew's team but as soon as we do, we'll keep you updated.

Make sure to comment on whether you're

#teamestelle

#teammatt or

#teamjake

i want mastelle back together so bad but i live off drama

comment what you want to happen in the next chapter!