the one where you don't bring an ex-boyfriend to paris, right?

S I X T Y F I V E

estelle martinez takes ex on a rendezvous to paris are #mastelle back on?

by her own admission, we know that supermodel, estelle martinez took ex beau matthew daddario to paris fashion week with her and this begs the question, are our favourite couple back together?

the duo dated for 3 blissful months before 'mutually splitting' after a cheating scandal came to light. since then, we know from sources that the two are still very much 'in love' and that it's very possible that the pair could be back on track. we were all devastated when the news broke that hollywood's hottest couple had called it quits, so this has got all 'mastelle' fans begging for the rumours to be true.

we think it's safe to say that you don't bring an ex-boyfriend to paris, right? so they must either be totally back together or the weirdest best friends ever!

here at e!news, we think that the prior is more likely to be true, and we can't wait to get more candids and instagrams of their time in paris!

e!news

lmaoo this is so shitty im sry - i just feel so bad for neglecting this story.
ive only been back at school for liek 2 weeks and yet i've already been thrown in at the deep end in terms of work and pressure, so updates will be less frequent im afraid :(