the one where he's love drunk

F I F T Y S E V E N

laylareedla here we come !!estellemartinez623,467 likes42,356 comments

laylareed
la here we come !!estellemartinez
623,467 likes
42,356 comments

username
lmao shes so cute

matthewdaddario
(insert heart eyes emoji)

username
weLL HEY THERE MATTHEW^

harryshumjr
i can fiNALLY HANG OUT WITH PEOPLE THAT ARENT MATT, DOM AND BERT AGAIN

harryshumjr
HALLELUJAH

domsherwood
um offended harryshumjr

laylareed
um wyd domsherwood

laylareed
i dont allow my enemies on my instagram page domsherwood

domsherwood
block me then

laylareed
okay:) domsherwood

username
lmao OTP ^

laylareed
how about NOtp username

;;;

when estelle finally got home, two hours after her flight landed, she was exhausted. all she wanted to do was sleep so that's exactly what she did. the model let her body collapse onto her sofa, though she knew she wouldn't get too much sleep before matt arrived with prior promised cuddles and m&m's.

she was right.

not a minute after her head hit the couch, she heard a knocking at her apartment door.

"it's open!" estelle groaned, lifting her head from where it was previously buried in a couch cushion. she smiled to herself as she heard matt open and close the door before taking five long strides through her apartment to be stood before her.

before she could comprehend what the lanky boy was doing, he had pulled her up from the sofa and engulfed her in an enormous hug. matt slid one arm around her small waist and one across the model's shoulder blades, holding her as close as possible.

"hey." matthew mumbled into her hair, making estelle chuckle.

"hi." she tried to reply but failed due to the fact that her face was buried in matt's chest, it came out muffled. she felt matthew push her shoulders away from his slightly, so that he could look down upon the girl.

he took this time to look over the version of estelle he finally had in his arms again. she seems more like the person she was when he first met her, bright eyes and her smile. that damn smile that had hooked him from the second he met it's owner. it was one of those 'cancer curing' smiles you hear about in romance novels. matthew thought of it as a smile that made all over atrocities fade away, enchanting him and whoever else was lucky enough to witness it. it was even better when he knew it was himself who had caused the miracle to form on her lips.

"so, parks and rec then?" he grinned, slightly dazed from finally being in estelle's presence after missing her for so long.

love drunk

sorry for not updating this (or any of my books) for yonks, ive been super busy re watching and re reading bridget jones' diary

also i kinda went on a tangent when describing her smile and produced some cheesy ass shit that i kinda hate???

hope you enjoy!