Chapt 2

Chris pov

"She fuckin bad. Tell her to hit me up" I licked my lips.

"My bestfriend isn't gonna suck your dick and she has a nigga so try again Chris" Trinity fake smiled.

"So? We can keep it on the low" I bit my lip just thinking about the things I can do to her.

She looks like she can handle it.

"They've been together for two years" She rolled her eyes.

"Okay?" "Bro shes not gonna talk to you. Shes quiet as hell" Ty laid his head on Trinity's shoulder.

"The quiet ones are always the freakiest" I smirked. "This nigga so stupid" Trinity mumbled.

"and she always looks scared. Just let her be Chris" Ty gave me a look.

"Aight fine" Sike.

Trinity's phone started ringing and she answered the call.

"Tay?" She frowned.

"Shes in the hospital?!" She yelled.

"She fell down the stairs?!" "Okay I'll be there" She hung up.

"Karin's in the hospital!" She shot up. "Whos Karin?" I frowned.

"My bestfriend dumbfuck!" "Lets go" We all went into Ty's car and drove to the hospital.

Karin pov

I woke up and Tayshawn was sitting in a chair watching me.

I sat up and my head was throbbing. My arm too.

"Tell anyone what happened and I will kill you. Understand?" He squeezed my arm.

I yelped in pain and nodded my head yes quickly.

"Good" He fake smiled and left.

A few minutes later, Trinity Tyga and this guy from one of Ty's party came into my room.

"You okay?" Trinity looked at my neck and my arm and frowned.

"Y-yeah" I said lightly. "Can you guys leave for a second? I need to talk to her" She kept looking at my neck.

"Sure. Feel better K" Ty smiled. "Thank you" I smiled.

They both left and Trinity just stared at me.

"Tell me what really happened" "I fell down the stairs" I looked away.

"Hmm really?" She squinted at me.

"Yeah..." I cleared my throat. "So why is your neck bruised and why is your arm bruised too hmm?"

"I don't know" I shrugged.

"Is he hitting you?" She whispered. "No...he would never" I shook my head.

"just tell me the truth. You can move in with Ty and I"

I was silent. "So he is hitting you?" "....Yes. But please don't tell no one. He'll kill my whole family and even you"

"...How long has he been doing this to you?" Tears fell from her eyes.

"Like...a year and a half" I mumbled. "Are you serious?! And you never told me?! I could've helped you!"

"I couldn't tell no one!! I'm not tryna lose you Trin"

"Hes fuckin putting his hands on you! You could've died today!" She let her tears fall.

"I have no choice" I tried not to look at her.

"I care so much about you. I could've lost my bestfriend" She wiped her tears.

"I'm sorry. Just please don't tell anyone" I begged.

"....Fine." She gave me a hug. "I love you Kay"

"I love you more Trin" I smiled.