Chapt 4

Chris pov

"Karin" I lightly shook her and she shot up like she was scared.

"Sorry" She sighed. "Its okay. I made you breakfast"

"Really?" She smiled big. "Yeah" I put the tray of food on her lap.

"Thank you" She ate her food like she hadn't had a good meal in years. "Damn you was hungry" I chuckled.

"Yeah. Tayshawn made me only cook for him and I only ate when I went somewhere"

"You serious?" I raised my eyebrows. "Yeah. I only loved him....and he treated me like shit" She mumbled.

"He fucked up" I shook my head. "I'll be out as soon as possible. I don't wanna be all up in your buisness" She giggled.

"Nah its okay. Take your time. I don't mind. But what happened last night?"

"He uh...he took my virginity"

"You was a virgin?" I frowned. "Y-yeah. Well, now not really. I wanted to give it to the right person and he just took it from me...Like it was nothing. Like it meant nothing to me" She looked down.

Karin pov

"Do you have any clue why he changed?" "No...He just changed. Like out the blue....I came home from a photoshoot and he was at the table angry and when I asked him what was wrong he just snapped on me and he started hitting me like crazy....and I still loved him. He even made me lose contact with my family, I have no idea where they are. He hurt me so much but I had to stay. Cause he would kill everyone I love" I closed my eyes trying not to cry again.

"How long was he hitting you?" "Like a year" I mumbled.

"Oh....You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to" He rubbed my back.

His touch made me get butterflies in my stomach.

"I just wanna sleep. I haven't had a good sleep in a while" I giggled. "Go ahead" He chuckled and got up to leave.

"...Wait Chris!!" I cleared my throat. "hmm??" He turned around.

"Can you uh...lay with me?" I smiled. "uh yeah sure" He laid next to me and put his arm around me.

"Goodnight" I said. "More like goodmorning" He laughed.

"So funny" I rolled my eyes.