Chapt 21

a week later

Karin pov

"Chris???" I sighed. "What man?" He sucked his teeth. "What time you coming home??"

"When I want to" "....Uh okay. Bye" I hung up.

Lately, I've been really clingy and I don't know why.

Actually I do.

It sounds stupid, but I feel like now that I'm pregnant I don't want Chris to leave me and hes been distant lately.

Ever since that day that I threw up, Chris barely been talking to me and hes always been the one to check up on me and tell me to come home and shit and now I'm the one doing it.

I'm clingy cause I don't want him to leave me and its like hes drifting off anyways.

And now we have a baby on the way and he won't even talk to me.

And no, he doesn't know.

~~~~~~

"Karin" He shook me. "hmm?" I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Is there anything you wanna tell me??" He sat on the bed.

"Um....no" I tried to look as normal as possible.

he slowly nodded and lowly chuckled. "What?" I frowned. "Trinity's pregnant??" He stared at me to see if I was lying.

"Y-yeah....Why?" I cleared my throat.

"Stop lying to me my nigga!" He slid all my makeup that was on the beauty on the floor.

"What the fuck?!" Tears came to my eyes. Don't fuck with my makeup man. Especially when my emotions are everywhere.

"Are you pregnant?!" He yelled. "No!" I yelled back. "Really?!" He went into the bathroom and came back with my pregnancy stick.

"So what the fuck is this?!" He put the stick all up in my face. I was silent.

"hmm?!"

"I'm pregnant Chris" I let all my tears fall.

"Shut the fuck up with that cryin shit man" He sucked his teeth.

"Who are you?" I said inbetween tears. "Is it even mine?"

I looked at him in shock and wiped my tears. "Fuck you" I got up and went to my contacts.

"I knew it. I don't want anything to do with you anymore. Get out my house" He said calmly.

I called Trinity and tried to stop crying. "You got 10 minutes to get all your shit or I'm throwing all ya clothes out and you my nigga" He left and slammed the door.

I seriously don't know whats gotten into him, but this nigga buggin.

"Yes bestieeee??" She sang into the phone. "Pick me up please?" I wiped my tears.

"Okay. I'll be there in 5 minutes" She huny up.

"Damn" I looked at my makeup that now laid on the floor. Powder everywhere and everything.

~~~~~~~

"One minute" He looked at his phone. "Shut the fuck up man! I'm tryna pack as fast as I fuckin can!" I yelled.

"Shit you need help?" He went into my clothes, took as much as he can in his arms and went downstairs.

"I know this fool isn't really throwing my shit outside" I groaned and looked outside the window.

This nigga better he ready to square up the next time I see him.

My phone vribrated telling me someone was calling me.

"Helloooo?" I said aggravated. "I'm outside and why is your shit out here?"

"He threw them out" I mumbled. "I'm comin up" She hung up.

I'm pregnant.

With a guy who doesn't want to be in hhis or her life.

I thought he loved me. I never thought that he would question me if this was his child. He acting like I want to be pregnant.

"Lets go before I bust a cap in this niggas ass" Trinity busted into my room.