Chapt 6

Karin pov

"Chris!! Someones at the door!!" I yelled. He came downstairs.

"Who?" He sucked his teeth. "I don't know" I shrugged.

He looked through the peephole and sighed.

"Can you go upstairs real quick?" He looked pissed.

"Uh yeah sure" I went upstairs and laid on his bed.

I haven't been this happy in so long. Chris made me feel different. He took care of me like I was his damn child. He made me food, bought me clothes.

spoiled me basically.

I heard hard footsteps coming upstairs and a few seconds later, the door busted open.

"I KNEW YOU HAD ANOTHER BITCH IN HERE! FUCK YOU CHRIS!" This asian lookin girl gave me a dirty look.

"Bitch?" I tilted my head. "Karruche get out man. I broke up withcho ass like 3 months ago"

"Fuck you!" She slapped him and stomped out.

"Ex?"

"Y-yeah" He rubbed his cheek. "Oh.." I felt some type of way. I don't even know why.

"Why did you guys break up?" "I couldn't commit. I kinda got sick of her and I broke it off with her"

"Oh...." "She was boring, clingy, and stuckup. I need a girl who is fun and goofy and can let me live also"

"I mean...if a nigga cheated on me I would want to know where hes going and why"

"I know but she overdid it. She would go through my phone all the time and follow me and shit"

"Oh nah" I giggled. "Exactly. If I ever get someone new, I would give them my heart. I wouldn't cheat. I need a girl thats goofy and fun. But knows how to handle their shit too" He stared into space.

I didn't know what to say. I thought he was feeling me. Apparently not.

"I already got that someone though. I'm just waiting for the right moment" He sat on the bed.

"...oh" I didn't know what to say. "Anyways, my niggas is havin a get together and I wanted you to come"

"Naah. I'm tired" "You always tired" He laughed.

"I mean, you basically wore me out in that room and I couldn't even focus" I giggled.

"Aight fine babygirl. Have a good sleep" He lightly squeezed my ass and I guess, went to his big ass closet.

"I need to leave asap" I mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~

"Chris like em asian hoes" Red laughed. "Shes not a hoe" I side eyed him. "So you really tryna settle down hm?" Mijo squinted.

"Yeah. She cool" I smiled just thinking about her. "When Trinity find out she gon whoop ya ass" Ty chuckled.

"She can" I shrugged and laughed. "Any fuckin ways, where the bitches at?!" Red yelled.

Karin💘 - Wheres my gummies man??😡😡

I cheesed as her name popped up on my screen.

"This nigga really whipped" Red laughed. "My nigga do you want to see her?" I gave him a look.

"Sure. She probably not even all that" He scoffed. "Nah all Chris's bitches is pretty" Mijo shrugged.

"Once again-" "Shes not a bitch" Mijo mocked me.

"Ya damn right" I went to facetime and clicked on Karin's name.

After like 20 seconds of waiting she finally answered.

"What Chris?" She was sleepy as hell. "Hi" I said like a lil kid. "Hi. Wheres my gummies fool?"

"In my stomach" "Why?!" She groaned. "I was hungry" I shrugged. "You couldn't go across the damn street and get you your own?!"

"Nah. Mah work" "Lazy ass"

"Nigga-" "Wheres your clothes hm?" I licked my lips.

"The floor fool"

Ty gave me a surprised look. "Aw you waiting for daddy to come home?"

"I guess" She smirked. "20 minutes babygirl" I hung up.

"Damn nigga you changed Karin" Ty laughed.

"Told you the quietest ones were the freakest" "Nasty ass" he shook his head.

"She bad" Mijo said. "She aight" Red shrugged.

"Hatin ass"

~~~~~~

"Wake up" I slapped her bare ass. "Chris let me sleep" She said in her sleepy voice.

"Why you was fuckin with me on FaceTime?" I unbuckled my pants.

"Cause I knew you would come"

"Now ima fuck ya walls up" "Well can you do it tommorow? I'm tired" She yawned.

"Fine. Goodnight Princess" I laid next to her and soon fell asleep.