Chapt 3

* week later *

Karin pov

"Trinity!" I banged on her door. This girl never opens the door quick enough.

The door opened and it was the same guy that was at the hospital.

"Karin right?" He raised his eyebrow. "...Yeah...." I slightly smiled.

"Chris" He stuck his hand out. I giggled and shook his hand.

"Trinity and Ty are fuckin around upstairs" He let me in.

"The usual" I rolled my eyes. "Right. You want something to drink?" He went in the kitchen and I went with him.

"No thank you" I smiled. Hes actually not bad.

Hes sexy.

"Aight" He took out a sprite for himself and sat at the counter.

"You beautiful" He stared at me. "...Thanks" I looked down knowing he was lying.

"Why you lookin down for?" "Cause I know your lying"

"What? Your fucking beautiful. You a fuckin jawn. Who ever told you you not?"

"People" I mumbled. "Well they must be blind as fuck. Don't ever let someone bring you down. Aight?" He put a piece of my hair behind my ear.

I just tapped my nails on the counter and shrugged. "Who did this to you?" He was looking at the bruise that was on the side of my neck.

"My boyfriend" I mumbled. "Your boyfriend? Where he live?"

"Its okay. Its gonna go away"

"So what? Look, I know I can't say anything cause of what I did a few years back but, if hes putting his hands on you you need to leave him. He doesn't love you if he keeps doing it constantly"

I was silent. "But if you need someone to talk to or you need a place to stay you can come to my house aight?" "mhm. Thank you...Chris"

"No problem beautiful" He put his address in my notes and his number and thats when Trinity came downstairs.

"What were you guys doing hmm?" Trinity squinted.

~~~~~~~

I carefully opened the door and quietly closed it.

As I was going to go upstairs, I got hit in the head hard.

"What the fuck?!" I put my hand on the spot where I got hit.

"What did I tell you?!" Tayshawn punched me. "Stop hitting me!" I screamed.

He looked at me with shock and slapped me hard as fuck.

"Who you talking to?" He looked at me with pure anger. My cheek was burning like crazy.

My body can't handle this anymore. I need to leave asap.

I just looked at him. "Why? Why are you treating me like this?! I did nothing but love you!" I yelled.

"You don't do shit but stay on the fuckin sofa and watch tv you fuckin slut!"

My eyes got wide. "Me?! I break my fuckin back tryna pay the fuckin bills in this motherfucka!! You don't do shit but smoke and drink! This isn't even my house but I pay ALL the fuckin bills! I even pay for your fuckin phone!" I was so angry.

"Get your ass upstairs. And when I get there you better be butt naked you understand me?"

I shook my head no and slowly moved back. "Oh now you don't wanna be bad right? GET YOUR ASS UPSTAIRS" He yelled.

"Please don't Tay" I begged.

I'm a virgin. I wanted to give it to the right person. A person that a trust. So thank god that Tayshawn showed his true colors.

24 year old virgin. Wierd right?

He picked me up and went into our room. I started screaming and started hitting my back hoping he would regret his descision.

He dropped my on the bed and took off off my sweats. "Let me go!!" I started kicking him as tears fell down my face.

"Shut up!" He popped me in my mouth and my hands immetiately went up to my mouth.

My shit was bleeding.

I didn't even notice that he slipped my panties off and put his full length into me with force.

"LET ME GO!!" I yelled. He put his hands over my head and kept thrusting into me.

The shit hurt so bad. It was worst then getting hit on everyday.

"TAY PLEASE!" All you heard was his groans and my screams.

Chris pov

"So you got her number?" Ty raised his eyebrows.

"Hell yeah nigga" I licked my lips. "You really just tryna fuck?" He frowned.

"Nah. She seems chill. I actually wanna see her for her"

"Finally. Bout time you settle down nigga" Ty laughed.

"Whatev-"

My phone started ringing and a unsaved number was calling me.

"Who that is?" Ty frowned. "I don't know" I pressed answer and all I heard was someones hard breathing.

"Hello?"

"Chris??" She sniffled. "Karin?? What happened??"

"Can you pick me up at Burkeville??" She kept breathing hard. "Yeah but what happened?"

"He crossed the line. He crossed the fuckin line"

"Aight explain when I get you okay?" "Okay. Stay on the line hes looking for me"

"Okay. I'll be there as soon as possible" I left and hopped into my car.

~~~~~

"You okay?" I frowned as there was alot of movement on her line.

"He found me! He found me!!" She whisper-yelled.

"Shit. I'm almost there" I drove faster. "Karin?!" I heard a deep ass voice.

"When I find you ima fuckin kill you!!" he yelled. "Chris hurry please" She started crying lightly.

"Why you gotta live so fuckin far?" I sucked my teeth.

"KARIN?!" The voice got closer and her breaths got harder.

I finally got to the street and hopped out the car.

"I'm here" I said.

She hung up on me. "Karin!!" I yelled. I walked through the forest and sucked my teeth.

She got me messing up my new sneakers just to save her.

I put the flashlight on from my phone and kept walking.

I heard yelling and screams but it was distant.

I kept walking and I saw a tall male figure.

We were like almost the same height. "Get the fuck out!" He yelled.

His hands were on Karin's neck and she looked beat the fuck up.

"Get off of her" I clenched my teeth. "Shes a little fuckin slut. Fuckin wit other niggas" He just chuckled as she looked like she was about to fuckin die.

I punched the livin shit outta him and he flew back.

Karin started crying. I kept punching him until I felt blood.

"Try again stupid ass" I punched him once more and carried Karin back to the car.

"My body is sore" She mumbled. "I'll take care of you" I put her in the backseat.

She immediately fell asleep and I just admired her. Shes so sexy. Shes fuckin beautiful.

She'll be mine. Wait on it.