Chapt 9

Karin pov

"Chrissy" I lightly shook him. "What?" He fluttered his eyes open.

"You need to go to the Studio remember?" "Fuck that" He sucked his teeth and closed his eyes.

"Chris go" I giggled. "You kickin me out of my own house?" He chuckled and rubbed my thighs.

"No. I just always get ready like 2 hours before the time I need to be somewhere" I smiled.

"You right" "What are we?" I blurted.

He just stared at me. "You my girl" He cheesed.

"...Since when?" I crossed my arms. "Since today" He pecked my lips. "Can you atleast ask me?" I laughed.

"Karin Jinsui....Will you be my girlfriend?" He was serious but playful at the sane time.

"Yes I will" I blushed. "Aww your blushing" He smiled.

"Nooo" I looked away. "Come with me to the studio"

"Do I have to?" I pouted. "Yup. Hop that ass in the shower" He licked his lips.

"You coming with me??" I smirked. "Can I fuck you in the shower?" He lightly squeezed my boob.

"Mhm" We went into the bathroom.

~~~~~~~

Trinity pov

"What Tayshawn?" I sat in front of him.

"Can you call Karin for me please?" his eyes were red and puffy like hes been crying.

"Uhh...What you two have going on is none of my buisness. I'm not even suppose to be here right now so if I call her, shes gonna think I'm being fake and-"

"Please?? I miss her" He looked so bad.

"....Fine" I called Karin and after about 30 seconds she finally answered.

"Hello?" She was breathing hard. "Uhh...this may sound crazy but I'm with Tayshawn and he wants to-"

"Baby its too much!" She moaned and all you heard was skin slapping.

"Baby?! Girl where is this tea?!" I gasped.

"Can I uh call you later?" She moaned. "Yes of course. Get that dick girl!" I was being so loud.

she hung up and Tayshawn looked so uncomfortable.

"So sorry. Shes on her dick appointment. Sorry" I fake smiled.

"Its that lightskin isn't it?"

"Chris? Yup" "Tell him I said to watch out. I'm taking back whats mine" He got up and left angrily.

Karin pov

"Can you drop me off at Trinity's house? Pleaseeee" I pouted hoping he would just give in.

"You gonna swing by later though right?" "Yeah of course" I smiled.

"Okay fine" He mumbled. "Thanks" I giggled.

A few minutes we pulled up in Trinity and Ty's house and I pecked his lips.

"Thank you babe" I smiled and opened the car door.

"Can I atleast get a real kiss?" He frowned. I grabbed his face roughly and kissed him passionately.

"There we go" He smirked. "Bye" I laughed and closed the car door.

"Trinity!!" I banged on her door. "What?!" She swung the door open. "Hi" I walked in and went straight to her fridge.

"I would grill you, but I want some tea" She sat at the counter.