Chapter 15

"Those who have believed and whose hearts are assured by the remembrance of Allah. Unquestionably, by the remembrance of Allah hearts are assured." ~~~ Quràn

"We search for happiness, while it exists on an adandoned shelf in a book sent down from the seventh heaven, in which there is healing and mercy."

Assalamualaikum readers...
I hope you missed me😉
.
.
...
My Instagram is siddiqui.zee for those who would like to follow me:) 😉
..
.
.

A month later (after the trip from U.S)

Zoha's POV

All praise is due to Allah he bestowed his favours abundantly on me, on us.
Praising Allah is a matter of showing gratitude nothing compared for the countless blessings he has granted me.

All Praise is due to Allah, The Lord of the Worlds.
The entire universe is submitted to Allah with thanks and appreciation and then thousands and millions of time I think that Allah has given me everything.
He is the most exalted, the most omnipotent, the most merciful, the most generous of all- Allah Azawajjal.

'Zoha?', Amaan called me,
breaking me from the reverie of thoughts and praising.
'hmm?', I asked almost lost.
Folding the prayer mat.

I was sitting on the prayer mat after Fajr salah asking for Allah's forgiveness for when I'm not the potential servant or for when I had intentionally or unintentionally done something horrible and thanking him for granting me such a lovely family and happiness in the form of my husband, my other half.

'Come, let's sleep for few more hours', he said sleepy.

I went and laid beside him without disturbing since he was slowly drifting to sleep.

'Zoha?'
I thought he slept?
I looked at him, his eyes were closed.
I shrugged and answerd.
'Hmm?',
"I love you"
He said making me shivered altogether, Alhamdulillah his eyes were closed.
And I was blushing!!
Not that he is confessing for the first time but it happens everytime.
A foreign feeling would erupt in me.
Everytime!!

"I hope our holiday would last forever" he whined making me chuckle.
"I hope that too, but..."
'Shhhh! Let it be .... don't say anything'
I smiled again.
But we have to live practically.
Eventually!! Everything has to come to an end.

I shifted to hold his hand in mine, only to met with his hot body temperature.
My forhead wrinkled in surprise.
He has high body temperature.
Oh my Allah!!
To assure myself I checked keeping my palm on his forehead.
Declared!

I let him rest for now.
No work today, habibi.
No work!!

I stared at his face for seconds....
His love for me is undeniable in any circumstances or situation.
I can't even form words to describe his love from the day of our nikah.
He had made me happy in every way possible.
Whenever I would need him he was there by my side, he is always there to look after me, he would always calm me, caress me, love me, soothe me.
Whenever I jolted up in my sleeps from nightmare he always make sure that I'm not alone is it mentally or physically.

His small gestures of love.
His every habit now seems so familiar to act with.

From his habit of leaving a wet bath towel on the bed and at the same time he is obsessed with things should be clean, everytime he forgets after keeping his things.
What he might like in breakfast, he is not a coffee lover and a tea would do all the magic in his exhausted system.
I chuckled.