Epilogue

Hey my wonderful readers, 

It's been a long time, I know and I'm sorry for the long wait but it's finally here. It's emotional and I love you all for being amazing with votes and comments. Make sure to stick with me by clicking the FOLLOW button for more news. 

Note: 30/07/2019

Hey everyone! It's so amazing to see you all reading this book and how far it has come. I'm in the midst of writing more this summer but I have also started a NEW chapter in my life about all things travel! I would LOVE if you could follow my instagram @webreathintravel and also subscribe to my new website www.webreathintravel.com

THANK YOU!

The last chapter of 'Destined With You..."

Enjoy... 

Chapter Thirty Eight

"Come on baby, you've got this," I cheered from the ring corner. I knew the opponent was getting tired, his movements were starting to become sloppy but my baby was still standing strong.

"Left hook! Left hook!" I shouted, knowing that was all that was needed to knock him out. My baby's left hand fisted tightly before pulling back only to swing it forward, perfectly connecting with the opponent's jaw.

The whole arena fell into a silence of suspense. The opponent swayed on the spot before collapsing to the ground in defeat. My eyes took in the crowd, watching the amazement and disbelief on each face. Then my head snapped to the green eyes that had found mine.

I slipped through the ropes of the ring, my eyes on my baby. Then the shocked voice of the ring announcer filled the room, "And here I announce the winner...the youngest contender of the competition and the only female, our finest boxing champion of the youths... Kayla Night!"

I walked straight up to my daughter, taking in her beautiful features. Her green eyes that were wide open, her rosy lips that were parted in surprise and her dark golden locks that were tied up with a few strands framing her small face.

I bent down so I was at eye level with her. I let every single emotion show across my face before I whispered with pride, "You've done it baby girl."

I wrapped my hand around her wrist. My grip was firm as I lifted her hand into the air and watched as every soul rose to their feet before bursting in an uproar of applause and cheers that resonated throughout the arena.

I looked down at my little eight-year-old girl, her eyes lit up as she soaked in her achievement. I knew exactly how she felt right now; it was like reliving the moment with my Father. Then as I watched her green eyes locked with mine, she shook her head at me and I frowned before she said, "No Mum, we've done it."

She grinned up at me and I felt my heart swell with pure happiness. I promised myself I wouldn't cry but god I couldn't help the few tears that rimmed my vision. Then I started to laugh as Kayla was suddenly lifted up into the air, all the guys chanting her name out while she blushed and giggled from all the attention.

I had the biggest, cheesiest smile on my face as I watched Grant and Tristan hollering ridiculously, Dylan and Kai fist pumping in sync and Troy and Dean holding my daughter while Tommy jumped around, shouting her name the loudest. They looked so crazy and as I watched Cathy and Bella join them, I couldn't help but burst out laughing.

Then I suddenly felt a pair of strong, muscular arms sneak themselves around my waist from behind. I didn't even need to think about who it could be. Their lips brushed against my ear, a hot breath whispering against my skin. "I think this must be right up there with our wedding day right? I don't think you could get any happier."