Gorilla

Riley refused to let Valerie ruin her movie night so she set up The Dark Knight Rises on her laptop and sat on her bed with Tommy. He pulled her against his chest as he sat with his back to the headboard.

"Rough day?" He smirked as she took a swig straight from the wine bottle.

"Ugh. Just the past twenty minutes or so." She leaned her head back against his and let him kiss her hair.

Taking another swig, she went on. "I want to be Catwoman for Halloween."

"Ri, that's not for another year." He stuck his chin on her shoulder and smiled, amused by her wine-drunken stupor.

"You could be Bane." She spoke, never leaving her eyes from the screen.

"That means I'll be around for awhile then, huh?" Tommy put his hands on her tiny waist and pulled her closer. She whipped her head around and smiled wide.

"Mmhmm!" Riley nodded her head up and down. Taking yet another swig of wine, she dribbled a bit on her chin and laughed as she tried to wipe it before it dripped onto her shirt.

"Shit, Ri." He laughed, taking the bottle from her all too willing hands. "Done?" He shook his head, still laughing.

She nodded, her bottom lip sticking out in a pout.

"You're a mess. Covered in wine." He poked at the red spots that now stained her white tank top. His eyes trailed to her chin which was still wet from the wine. Cupping her face in his hands, he kissed her damp chin and let his lips drag up to her now parted mouth.

Riley ran her hands through his hair and tugged hard. A low growl rumbled in the back of Tommy's throat. He grabbed the bottom of Riley's shirt and yanked it up quickly. She lunged at him and wrapped her arms around his neck. They kissed furiously, Tommy's fingers knotted in her hair, pulling her harder against him.

He slid his hands against the backside of her pants and in one smooth move, he flipped her onto her back. Riley's fingers fumbled at Tommy's belt buckle, then at the button of his jeans. She managed to yank them down just enough before he tugged hers down to her knees.

They kept a quick and steady pace before Riley let out a loud moan. Tommy smashed his lips against hers, trying to keep her quiet knowing that Anna and her sister were in the other room.

Riley grabbed hold of his shirt and with every tug of his collar, Tommy pushed harder and harder until they heard a loud crack. The front of the bed frame splintered and broke, teetering the bed forward. Tommy tried to keep himself upright but Riley just pulled him down by the neck and sent him crashing into her.

She giggled and through her kisses she said, "You owe me a bed."

Riley was about ready to jump out of the car as Valerie drove though the light traffic going about 60. They had spent the majority of the morning planning Anna's bridal shower. Valerie wrote lists while Riley just sat there, nodding and throwing in an occasional "oh yeah" and "sure".

Riley knew Anna didn't want anything over the top, but there was no stopping Valerie once she got started apparently. Now, they were driving around town, picking up items to make centerpieces and finding flowers in the perfect shade of purple.

"...and then we can just drape those tiny little pearls over the branches, but not too many. We don't want it to look gaudy. Oh but did you see those..." Valerie rambled as Riley contemplated wrapping the seat belt around her neck.

"...make sure we only have four large flowers per centerpiece and then have the rest be filler, that way..."

Riley rolled her eyes and then watched in horror as Valerie almost took out a man walking his dog.