Pre-mum (Chapters 7 & 8)

Okayy Guys what do you think of it so far? what do you think will happen? Enjoy! <3 (vote please!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7- 'i can't believe your pregnant!'

I woke up this morning with both a headache and bellyache, about the 100th time this week it’s been happening. Okay, I know what you’re thinking, but I planned to do the pregnancy test but I’ve been putting it off because I’m so scared. It’s a day after the two week holiday but I’ve been so worried whether I’m pregnant or not it feels impossible to relax.

Lewis kept texting me but most of the time I just ignored his calls and messages.

After all, wasn’t it his fault that I was pregnant?

Oh, I’ve been so stupid! How could I of slept with him. I can’t carry on like this; even those stressed teachers have noticed that I haven’t been myself lately. But I just didn’t know what to do! The test was still underneath my dresser, and untouched since the day I and Kitty bought it.

That’s it! I’ll call Kit She’ll Know what to do!

I reached for my phone under my bag and dialed for her number.

Calling:*XKitX*...

"Pick up, Pick up Pick up..." I muttered under my breath.

"Yello?" Kit answers in a bad American accent, lol she is so funny.

"Hey Kit its Jess" I reply plaiting the ends of my hair,

"Oh hey Jess what’s up?"

''Nothing, well actually-"

"O.m.g, Jess guess what?!" she sequels excitedly.

"What"

"I said guess"

"Ummm you forgot to buy 46 pairs of heels today?" (What! it’s the first thing that came into my mind, and she IS a spendaholic mind you)

"Umm... nooo, I got a job at Spiderwiks!"

"Spider-what?"

"Spider wicks theatre!" she screams down the line.

"Totally clueless, what’s that?"

"Umm only the BEST EVER theatre in the world!"

"Wow, and they let you on?"

"Yeah, well its only temporary and part-time because I’m in school but Andrew says that he could take me up to a better part if I was good!!!" she sounds really excited. As long as I can remember all Kit could think about is being an actress.

"Wow, Who's Andrew?"

"Jess, I thought you'd be happy for me" Kit says.

"Kit! I am honestly! I’ve just been having a hard time, that all!" I sighed, plodding on my bed.

"Well, ok you can come to recital if you like, just to watch in, you know. I'm playing Tinkerbelle in peter pan, hey! You could meet Andrew! he's my director and he's really young and nice." She babbles.

"Well ok, what time."

"Don't worry I’ll tell you at school', but you have to look good, make up an all, because most of the guys there are good looking as well, not saying that your ugly but you know-"

"Yeah Kit I’ll be there but that not why I’m calling you."

"Please tell me your not pregnant; I knew it was a false alarm! Yes now you can work with me! They're looking for dance parts you know! Jess and don't think your not going to the auditions because everyone knows your a terrific dancer!"