Sapphire - Sneek peak chapter

Sorry! Finally up :)

>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<

After few weeks of living in Lewis’ house we both had finally decided it would be better if we had got our own home. It’s not that I didn’t enjoy living with Andre and Anita, but I understood that it would be pretty hard on them and in fact everyone in the house to be having to take in their sons girlfriend and their new born baby. We began house hunting whenever we were free, and at first it was hard. All of the houses and even the dirty flats were way out of our price range and in the end we were forced to rent a cheap flat with peeling paint and dirty floors. It was horrible and it broke my heart to have my daughter live even a day there. However things finally took a change when Lewis was entered into major premiership football matches, and he started getting paid a lot of money and before we knew it our dingy flat looked like a 5-star villa and we moved again into a more posh area still with lots of cash to spare.

.....

“Mr. Humes! Lewis Humes! Smile for the camera!” a photographer popped out from the middle of nowhere and frantically began flashing pictures at us. He kept shouting at my boyfriend to smile. He effortlessly grinned his famous mega-watt smile whilst holding my hand and carrying Sapphire on his other arm. Sapphire looked sweet as she buried her face into her ginormous candy floss while Lewis tickled her toes.

Her loud giggles over shadowed the clicks and flashes that went our way.

.....

“Jess, got all the toys and stuff?” he said quietly not to wake up her.

“Yup” I held up all the bags and stuff we had gotten. We walked to the front of the house and opened the door.

“Thanks babe I’ll take her to bed” I told him, he responded with a smile.

We slowly walked to the front door trying not to wake up sapphire with any sudden movements, all the while balancing the toys and souvenirs from Lego land. I pushed the key into the front door and opened the door, the sunlight poured into the stylish corridor.  Light bounced of the richly designed pale pink and silver walls and soft white carpet. The flowers on the mantel piece looked even more unique as their various exotic colours showed, and the sun reflected on our framed photos on the shelf...

^^^

Just a few Bits and bobs from the first Chapter, be warned i may change this as the story progesses just to make this more interesting! What are you waiting for? Check it out! :D