The truth will set you free... (Chapters 23 & 24)

Heyy guys :)

Song - what's being played in the church

Picture - Her outfit (The link isn't working)

I worked really heard on this chapter for you guys of course 

Some things are revealed in this chapter! Ennjjooyyss! (Please vote and comment :P)

-----------------------------------------------------

Chapter 23 – People are not what they seem.

It was Sunday. And at Lewis’s house we always went to church, not that im complaining. Back home we never went to church unless someone was getting married. I’ve been to the church that Lewis’s family went to a few times before so it was nothing new. It isn’t what you’d expect from a normal church! People dance and sing, and the pastor says some pretty meaningful stuff too. I found usually myself looking forward to going to church. I gently rolled of the bed grabbing the bedside table. I had to be very careful in case I hurt the baby. I’m now 5 months pregnant, and it feels like my bump is growing by the second. I slip on my bedroom slippers and slowly toddled to the grand bathroom. I looked at the clock on the wall.

4:00 am.

I usually slept early and woke up early nowadays. I didn’t know what to wear for church but when I get to that bridge I’ll cross it. After brushing my teeth and having a shower I went back into the room and gently applied some Coa co butter pregnancy cream all over my body, it prevents stretch marks.

I wore my oversized grey tracksuit, pulled my hair up into a ponytail and quietly walked down the stairs trying not to wake anyone up. I sat in the living room arm chair and switched on the TV. Flicking through the channels with nothing to watch I sighed and switched it off. The room was dark and the only sound was the trees rustling outside. I looked at my belly. It was round, and soft. I couldn’t believe a life was forming inside of me, it felt so weird. I rested my hand on my stomach and looked towards the ceiling. “What’s going to happen to us, eh?” I whispered to my baby. The room stayed silent. I don’t think my baby knew either.

I can’t wait to know the sex of it, Gaby keeps saying it’s a girl and buys random stuff for her, and Lewis says it’s a boy. They keep having debates on how they are right, they are so funny.

Its been weeks since Vicky made her threat but I cant help but feel a little scared, especially when she said ‘you’ve stolen my boyfriend, Lewis’

Could she be right? Me and Lewis have been dating for over two months he would never cheat on me, would he? Sometimes when we kissed in public he always looked around nervously after we did as if someone might be watching him, and sometimes he would leave the house at random times saying he had to go ‘band practice’. It makes me feel sad that, he may be seeing somebody else? Why?

Running my hand through my hair I switched on the laptop sitting on the living room table. After a few minutes I was already on the Google home page. What website should I go on? I was bored but really alert since I had a long nights sleep.

I decided to go on face book. I logged into my account and went through my notifications. Nothing special was there, just normal life.

The life I was missing I thought to myself.

I accepted a few friend requests and rejected some scary looking ones, and updated some photos. I had to take pictures in different angles since I didn’t want to look like I was pregnant. Face book is disappointing, not to mention their stupid timeline. I was about to sign out when I saw something that made my heart skip a beat. I read it again, just to be sure of what I was seeing.