Chapter 48: Cale

I turn to enter the class, it won't ring for another 20 minutes but it's a habit of mine to enter earlier and simply think or finish off homework.

I feel my sleeve being tugged and I turn around quickly.

Daisy.

Immediately I feel nostalgic, all those thoughts and memories racing back in as they did last night.

"Um... Hi, Cale..." She starts, looking around uncomfortably. It never used to be this awkward. I created the situation. "Look, I still have feelings for you and I'm sure you've probably moved on and you made it quite clear you wanted nothing to do with me and that you're still annoyed at me for not keeping contact but, not to victimize myself or anything, I couldn't keep contact. My dad simply ordered me to change phone numbers and not contact you at all. Of course I was tempted many times, more than you can imagine, but my dad simply wouldn't allow it. He never told me why."

She pauses to look into my eyes. Her green eyes sparkle with guilt, regret and sadness.

"I truly am sorry and, I just wanted you to know that I promise to leave you alone as long as you forgive me because I truly did want to. I never wanted to abandon you. It was just so... sudden. Every day I thought about the way you made my heart flutter and the way your lips tasted against mine and I couldn't help but miss that as I saw you again. Of course, I can tell you've... grown. And I guess you've moved on with your life and become a different person and I respect that. I guess... Sorry for everything. Please forgive me?"

She knew how to pull the right strings in order to make me crack but this was different; according to her, her old tricks wouldn't work on the new me and she simply tried being a new person as she said her speech, but she doesn't know that feelings don't simply fade away when they were that intense to start with. She was my first love and always will be, but now I have Maya as well to worry about and nothing makes sense, but what does, is how I lean forward, holding her neck as I plant my lips against hers.

It's like a drug; addicting. The more I get, the more I want and everything although desperate, didn't feel desperate enough.

I push her back against the wall and she lifts a leg up. I can't stand it, I can't suppress my love her anymore, I just need her right now, at this moment. I don't care about teachers, bells ringing, other students. I just care about Daisy and how hot she looks in her skirt and fishnet stockings as well as how her hair enlaces themselves perfectly in between my fingers as they did before.

"Cale..." She hushes as she breathes hard, getting air. "We can't have sex here."

Then the door opens and I hear books falling. Both of our faces snap to the door and I see Gigi, looking at me, horror written all over her face before it quickly becomes pure anger.

"What do you think you're doing?!" She hisses.

We both remain silent, Daisy removing herself from under me and sitting herself at her seat towards the middle right of the classroom.

She fixes herself and and I do the same before getting to my own desk.

I hear footsteps reach our classroom once again and Maya appears behind Gigi, her face glowing with radiance.

I look down at my feet in guilt.

What have I done?

I pause for a moment.

But it felt so right.

---

Hey guys!

A little insight on Cale's mind and after that, I'll add a few more chapters until I continue again. 😁

Have fun reading! Hope you enjoy it so far?

By the way, what are your thoughts about the Daisy and Cale hookup?