Beautiful Fate.

Chapter Seven:Beautiful Fate.

".أنت يا شمس يا قمر وكل ما عندي من النجوم"

(You are my sun, my moon and all my stars.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been five days of shopping and endless planning. Today is the day. Today is the day Adam and I become officially engaged. My heart seems to race whenever I think of him or the ceremony. I have already found the perfect dress.

The engagement ceremony starts at three o'clock. My aunt is with my mum in the garden, that's where the event is taking place. My cousins are with my sister in the guest room talking and I am in my room overthinking and anxious. Four hours to the engagement ceremony and I still haven't showered. I am still in my pyjamas.

My sister rushed into my room with my cousins behind her. "Assalam alaykum future Mrs Adam," my sister said loudly.

"Walikum Salam," I replied.

"Ohh Halaat I can see your cheeks have turned pink and you have only heard you beloveds name what will happen when you see him," my cousin Amina teased.

"Hahah, Adam must be very special to be able tame Hala. I never thought Halaat would ever get married. I remember Hala saying she will never get married unless the guy is absolutely perfect," my cousin Sarah said. I did say I wouldn't get married unless the guy is prefect but in my defence I was sixteen I said a lot of things.

"Hah leave my sister alone, you are causing her to blush even more. Adam will murder us if we make his bride angry," Ayat said. My cousins and my sister sat on my bed and we started talking about our childhood memories and than my cousins started teasing me again. After a while, my cousins left my room and went to get ready in the guest room. One by one they left my room. It was peace at last.

I decided to take a bath, a long warm bath with bubbles. I got out of the bath and wore a casual outfit. Ayat started doing my make up, I told her I didn't want too much make up. She used a shiny silver shade and blue eye shadow, she also applied eye liner which is so fleek and than did my thick eyebrows. I loved my make up, it was perfect. It was almost time to the ceremony and my heart was surprisingly calm.

It was almost three so I wore my dress, that my mother and Ayat helped me choose. A long sleeved light blue dress sequenced with white tiny flowers and a puffy skirt with a long tail.