Mr. Heartless!

PROLOGUE

Will you fight for love even if there is no assurance of happiness? Will you give everything that you have even if there is no love in return? Will you love someone even if it kills you? For me, it’s YES and I will... I am still wondering why I end up giving up my life to someone who is not actually that special to me. We are totally opposite. He is not an ideal man whom I am always looking forward to, and I never ever dreamed of having him here with me.

I was avoiding him, but now I’m chasing after him.

I was his number one enemy, but now I want to be his only girl.

I was his nightmare, but now I want to be his sweet dreams

I was his death, but now I want to be his reason to live.

Even I, I did not even understand myself before, but there is this incident that made me change and go loco with him.... It’s obscure, it’s really stupid and it is love.

My life is not that special. I am not one of the coolest girls that you can meet inside the campus. I am not either one of the famous bitches whom every boys want to hang out with. I am just ME, an ordinary girl whom you cannot even notice.  It seems like life just pass me by. But one day, I bump to Mr. Heartless. And that is the start of my colorful but crazy life...