Chapter 11

A week has passed since Bella had told me that the Volturi were coming for Renesmee. All the Cullen's including Jasper were worried. No one had ever gone to war with the Volturi and survived and now we were going up against them.
However we were not alone in this fight.
The pack had agreed to help protect Renesmee as well as new vampires that had been invited by the Cullen's to fight.
For them it meant a little bit of hope, but for me it was a bit uncomfortable.
Not all the vampires the Cullen's had brought were veggie vampires. Quite a few of them drink human blood and that made me all the more nerves. I tired my best to put on a smile and keep my distance from them, but I didn't think it was working all that well.
Not all the new vamps in the house scared me though. Two of Jasper's friends from back in the Civil War, Charles and Adam, were quite good company. They like had thick southern accents which didn't bother me all that much. They were quite friendly and were among the more colorful of the group.
During the day the Cullen's and their friends would practice fighting by using their gifts on each other. That's when I stayed away fearing that one of them might snap and rip me limb from limb. Jasper thought it best if I did so I did.
However during the nights Jasper would invite me back over and I would spend all my time with him. Just the two of us taking walks, talking and my new favorite, dancing. I had been practicing quite a lot since the time in the meadow and I wanted to get this down just right.
As I finished the last step I could sense that someone was outside my window. Pulling my hoodie over me I unlocked the window just as Jasper came through. He pulled me into his arms. "Your late".
    "Things got out of hand ma'am". He responded. I smiled and leaned in to kiss him. He kissed me back.
    "You mean Jacob got out of hand". I replied. Jasper sighed and pulled away. "He needs to learn to keep his mouth shut when he's ordered to". I raised an eyebrow as him.
   "What did he do Jasper?" I placed a hand on his cheek.
"He brought up once again how he kissed you. He kept going on and on about how it felt and I-" he stopped and I put my hand on his chest. "And you what?" Jasper turned away. "Jasper answer me! What did you do?" 
He sighed and slammed his fist into the wall. I reached for his hand. "Against Carlisle wishes I picked him up and threw him through the glass". I cupped my hands over my mouth and sat down.
    "Jasper..." I shouted his name. He sighed and sat next to me. "I'm sorry Avery. I didn't want to upset you, but I just couldn't control my angry". I shook my head and laid it on his chest.
    "Look I know Jacob can be a dick sometimes, but you guys have got to start working together. The Volturi are coming and we need all the help we can get in protecting my niece!" I reminded him. Sighing Jasper nodded. "I know that I just can't stand the way he thinks about you! Damn Edward for being able to read minds".
    "I know. Your not the only one that Edward tells. Edward has mentioned a few of things that Jacob thinks about when it comes to me and". I crossed my arms. "Trust me I'm not happy about it either". He smiled.
    "What?" He kissed me.
"I'm glad that you agree with me on this".
"Jasper I do, but there's need to threw him into a glass wall. You could have killed him!"
    "Your sister didn't seem to mind it. In fact she was laughing". He added. I rolled my eyes at him. "That's because Bella was being an over protective big sister and you know it!" I reminded him.
    "And". I added. "I'm sure Jacobs not laughing about what happened!" Jasper sighed. "He was not".
   "What did he say?"
Jasper wrapped his arms around me. "He said he would show you my try colors and that you'd be his". I sighed then smiled up at an angered Jasper.
  "Well he's wrong". I stated. "You've shown me who you really are and I still love you despite al that". He smiled then leaned in and kissed.
   "Your so amazing". He whispered against my neck. I bit my lip and pulled back. "We should go. Renesmee has been asking to see you all day". I smiled.
Driving up to the Cullen house I smiled. As much as I enjoyed my time with Jasper I also enjoyed spending with my growing niece. She was the closest thing I had to a little sister and I spoiled her because of that.
Leading me into the house Renemsee stepped out of the shadows and ran up to hug me, Almost knocking me over. I hugged her back and pulled her up into my arms. Bella smiled at me as she entered the room.
   "How's dad?" She asked me.
   "He's doing really good. Thank you so much for visiting with him. He really needed that". She nodded. "How's the wall?"
   "It's repaired now. Carlisle had an extra piece of glass in case something like that happened".
   "I'm sorry about what happened. Jasper needs to learn to control his anger towards Jacob". Bella shook her head and walked over to us.
"Avery it was not your fault. Jake just needs to learn to watch his words around a room full of vampires that care deeply about you". She replied. I nodded. "Besides I probably would have done the same. Some of the comments he said pissed me off. I'm just glad Jasper isn't so rude or I would have punched him a long time ago". I laughed and hugged her.
Glancing at her I smiled. Bella really did fit well into the vampire world. She had grace and beauty just like the rest of them and I felt happy that this is where she belonged. She really was meant to be a vampire.
~

I need to write more Avery and Renesmee chapters because they are the best.