Chapter 1 The Truth

Danny was in his room trying to do his homework when he felt like he was being watched. When he turned around no one was in his room.

'Weird' he thought as he turned back to his homework.

"Danny, can you come down here please" his mom, Maddie Fenton, asked the living room.

"Coming, mom" he answered back as he got up from his desk.

Danny walked down the stairs and headed to the living room. When he got to the living room he saw his mom, Maddie, and dad, Jack, sitting on the couch.

"Danny, sweetie there is something that we need to tell you," Maddie told him.

Danny looked at them confused. "What do you need to tell me?" He asked sitting down on a chair.

Maddie looked at Jack with sad eyes. "Danny-boy, we're not your real parents," he said as he looked at the floor "We adopted you when you were only 5."

Danny sat in the chair for a few minutes, letting what they just told him to sink in. "Does Jazz know?" He questioned looking at them.

Jazz walked into the living room. "Do I know what?" She asked sitting next to Danny. Maddie looked at Danny and shook her head.

"Jazz, Danny is not your brother," Maddie told her "he was adopted when you were 7." Jazz looked at Maddie then at Danny. "Who are my real parents," Danny asked suddenly.

"Your real parents were killed when you were 5," Jack stated, "and you had a twin brother but he went with another family." Danny was shocked when he found out he had a twin brother.

"You never answered his question. Who is his real family?" Jazz asked as she put her arm around Danny's shoulder. Maddie got up and walked out of the room and to the lab.

A few minutes later Maddie came back into the room with a file in hand. "Danny, your real parent's names were Mary and John Grayson," Maddie told Danny. "And your brother's name was Richard."

"Do you know what happened to my parents, how they died?" Danny questioned looking at Maddie.

"All we know is that they fell to their deaths," Jack said.

---------- Later That Night ----------

Danny was on his computer looking up his family. He found many articles about them falling to their deaths.

The Flying Grayson Fall to Their Deaths

One article read

The Only Family to do The Quadruple Flip Falls to Their Deaths

Another article read

'My parents were only ones able to do a quadruple flip?' Danny thought. 'Whatever happened to my brother?'

"Danny, electronics off and go to bed" Maddie yelled from their room. "Ok mom loves you" he yelled back.

------------------------------------------------
Word count 454

Remember to stay whelmed and feel the aster, my little birdies

❤Love ya❤