Chapter 10 New Bat Part 1

Ten minutes later Danny ran out of their room and out of the hotel. He pulled out his phone and called Dick.

"Hello?" Dick answered

"Dickie-bird?" Came Danny's scared voice

"Danny, what's wrong?"

"Can I stay with you and the boys for a while?" Danny's voice weaved

"Yeah, but what is wrong?" Dick's voice had panic evident

"Ask Bruce if he can set up the court thing as soon as possible, please" Danny pleaded

"I will now tell me what's wrong!"

"When I'm at the Manor I will" and with that Danny hung up.

Dick ran out of his room and down to the bat-cave. "Bruce, something happened with Danny, " Dick started "He's on his way here and wants you to set up the court date!" when he finished he was panting. "Dick, what happened?" Bruce stood up from his bat chair. "Wouldn't tell me! I think he wants to tell all of us." Bruce just nodded and ran up to the Manor with Dick in tow.

When they reached the living room there was a knock on the door. Dick quickly run to open the door and open it. Once Dick opened the door he hugged the person standing in front of the door, which luckily was Danny. "Daniel tell me what happened!" Dick's tone was stern. "Where is Bruce and you can't use that tone with me little brother" Danny pulled away from the hug. "In the living room and I'm use to being the oldest," Dick answered as they headed to the living room.

Dick and Danny walked into the living room and only saw Alfred. "Hey Alfie, do you know where Bruce is at?" Dick questioned "He is in his study, Master Dick," Alfred replied as he dusted the T.V. stand. "Thanks, Alfie" Danny and Dick said together. The two teens headed to Bruce's study. When they the door they heard him talking to someone on the phone.

"Yes, he called my oldest son, Dick, and asked if he could stay here for a while. . . He wouldn't tell him what was wrong. . . Danny asked for me to set this up. . . Danny and Dick are biological brothers"

Danny knocked on the door and said: "Bruce, I'm here!"

"Danny is here. . . I'll ask if he wants to talk, come in and the court is on the phone and would like to talk to you" Dick and Danny walked into the study and sat down in front of the desk. Danny took the phone Bruce held out to him.

"Hello, this is Danny. . . Yes, Richard Grayson is my little brother. . . Bruce and the boys are better to be around than Jack and Maddie. . . Well, Jack and Maddie are always busy. . . Yeah, Jazz is always trying to find a college. . . Yeah, she's the best sister I could wish for. . . I arrived at the hotel room and Jack and Maddie were too but were upset that they I came back so late so Jack smacked me across the face"

Bruce and Dick were shocked to hear what Jack did to Danny.

"No, they don't do it often only when they fight. . . No, they don't hit Jazz. . . Bruce treats his sons better than Jack and Maddie treats me and I want to stay with my little brother"

Danny gave Bruce back the phone and smiled at Dick. "Why are you smiling like that?" Dick questioned. "They want to set up a court date." His grin widened and Dick smiled.

"March 10th. Thank you, Ms. Smith" With that Bruce hung up.

-------------------------------------------------

Word count 612

Remember to stay whelmed and feel the aster, my little birdies

❤Love ya❤