Chapter 8 Rescue

Once they reached the facility Red Robin hacked the systems and Nightwing, Red Wing and Robin ran into the building. Red looked through all the cameras for Danny and which hall would be better to take. "I've found Danny but there are agents down every hall," Red explained through the com link. "Ok, which way, Red?" Nightwing asked hidden in the vents. "You need to take the next right and then the fifth left," Red told them looking at the schematics.

- - - - With Danny - - - -

Danny was in his dark cell with back against the wall waiting for one of the agents to come get me out of this cell but, the cell would be better than going with them to be experimented on. Where are you, Dick? Danny thought bringing his knees to his chest.

Danny got up walked over his bed, which was just a piece of metal, and about to lay down when he heard loud banging coming from the ceiling. Danny looked up to see three figures jump from the ceiling.

"Danny, come with us." The tallest figure said walking over to him. "Why would I come with you?" Danny asked looking up from his knees. "Fenton, just come with us!" The smallest figure told him. Danny looked at the smallest figure confused. "Little D is that you?" He stood up and walked the best he could to him in the dark. "Yes, Fenton it's me," Robin said annoyed.

Danny smiled at Robin. "That must be Nightwing," he pointed to the tallest figure, "and that must be Red Wing?" He pointed to the one in the middle. "Guys you need to get Danny out of there. There are some agents on their way." Red said urgently through the com link. "Ok, Danny we need to go now," Hood said taking his hand off the com.

They quickly shot their grappling hooks to the vents while Danny struggled a little to fly to vents. Nightwing quickly closed the vent cover and followed everyone. "Red, we are our way back with Danny," Nightwing informed Red Robin. "Good, is Danny ok?" He asked him tracking their location. "Yeah, he's fine," Hood responded following Robin through the vents.

Once they made it back to where Red Robin was located at they quickly ran back to their bikes. Nightwing had Danny with him while Red Wing, Red, and Robin had their own bikes. They drove back to the cave as fast ass their bikes could go.

"Bats we're back with Danny!" Nightwing Shouted as they drove and parked their bikes. Batman got up from the bat computer and walked over to the boys. "Danny, I'm glad you're safe." Batman said, "Did they hurt you at all while you were there?" His voice was full of concern. "Thanks, Bruce but, they didn't hurt me yet," He answered, "They were getting everything ready when Dick, Jay, Tim and Dami arrived."

Bruce looked at him shocked. "How do you know our identities?" Danny smiled at him. "Don't you think I would my twin when I see him?" He questioned laughing a little. "Or, when Robin called me Fenton while they rescued me?" He added his smile growing.

"Master Batman dinner is ready." Agent A said walking down the stairs. "Hey, Alfie," Danny said giving Alfred a hug. Alfred was shocked at first. "Master Daniel?" He asked when they parted and Danny nodded confused. Danny looked down at himself and realized he hasn't transformed back to human form. He detransformed back with an embarrassed blush on his cheeks.

"What's for dinner, Alfie?" Dick asked walking up to Danny. "Chicken Parmesan, and Caprese Pasta Salad for Master Damian" Alfred answered walking back up the stairs.

-------------------------------------------------

Word count 662

Special thanks to kairi102 for giving me the idea.

Remember to stay whelmed and feel the aster, my little birdies

❤Love ya❤