Chapter 15 I Have What?!?

When Danny and Dick arrived back at the Batcave, they were bombarded with questions from Tim and Jason. Jason, to everyone's surprise, hugged Danny with tears threating to fall. Tim, being Tim, did not understand what he was feeling and started tears build up in his eyes from his frustration.

   "Timmy, what's wrong?" Danny asked pulling away from Jason, who wiped the few tears that managed to escape. "I-I dunno" Tim replied looking conflicted.

   While the boys were trying to figure what was wrong with Tim, Damian's eyes scrunched up as if he was in pain and shifted to his left side. Damian sat up a little bit but fell back down with a groan. The other boys in the cave heard him groan and ran over to him. Dick and Danny hugged Damian tightly.

   "Ugh... W-what happened?" Damian rasped out. Danny let go with a smile. "I found a way to bring you back!" The halfa told Damian. Damian looked over at the other boys in the room, confused. "He even did it without a Lazarus pit!" Jason laughed pointing at Danny. "I thought it was all a dream," Damian mumbled to himself.

   Damian noticed the tear stains on Tim's cheeks. "Is Drake... crying?" He questioned with a hint of concern. Dick looked over at Tim and said: "Yeah, but it's from frustration." Tim looked up at Damian with a glare. "Don't even think about it, Demon!" Tim yelled knowing Damian would constantly tease him about it.

- - - - time skip - - - -
2 hours later

   Damian woke up when he felt himself slowly sinking into the bed. "Fenton! Help me!" Damian yelled for the halfa. Damian looked around frantically looking for Danny.

- - - - upstairs - - - -

   Danny and the other 3 batboys were in the living room playing Minecraft on the PlayStation. Dick noticed that Danny seemed to be distracted by something. "Danny, you ok?" Danny turned to look at him. "Yeah, I'm fine just... thought I heard something from the cave," The halfa explained as Dick looked at him confused. "What do you-" Dick was cut off when Danny shot up and ran to the cave.

- - - - in the cave - - - -

   Damian continued to yell for Danny; Damian was now on the floor and invisible. "Fenton! Come down here and help me!" he yelled looking at where his hands should be at. "FENTON!" He screamed freaking out a little more.

   Danny suddenly appeared in the room searching for Damian. "Dami, where'd you go?" Danny questions looking around the room. Damian flickered from invisibility to visibility for a few seconds. "I am right here, Fenton," Damian said as he slowly floated to the top of the Batcave.

   Danny looked at Damian and laughed a little. "This is not funny, Fenton!" Damian glared at Danny. "I know, but that's how I was for the first few months after I got my powers," Danny explained flying up to Damian. "Wait, I have powers?"Damian looked at Danny with wide eyes, "Like you, Like you Fenton?" Damian asked turning invisible.

   Danny laughed again, at Damian's poor control of his new powers. "Yes, now how would you like to tell the others?" The halfa asked lowering Damian to the floor of the cave. "I do not know, Fenton," Damian started. "How did you tell your parents?" Danny landed on the floor with Damian floating a few inches off the floor. "I never actually told them," Danny replied suddenly finding his feet interesting.

-------------------------------------------------

Word count - 591

Remember to stay whelmed and feel the aster, my little birdies

❤Love ya❤