Chapter 10- The Findings

Jessie's POV:

I woke up and put the final pins in the map I had created. I looked very carefully. I still couldn't work it out. They were still all a mess. Almost no pattern which is weird. Normally these things have patterns, except for this one. I pack up the map with the pins attached and take it to school with me. I get to school and I see the others and Becca is speaking about something.

"I had another weird dream last night. Same character. Different target. But this time. Another assassin spotted me and chased me down. But he actually cared about me. And told me his past. He then walked me home and put a note on the door and that was that." Becca said confusingly.

"Wow. That's deep. I mean how weird are your dreams getting. And when do they end?!" Lauren curiously asked.

"Dude, seriously. The more dreams you have the weirder they get. And this one is most definitely the weirdest one to date!" Charlotte said worryingly.

"I mean. You should write these down and see if there is a pattern to them, you know so you can try and figure them out?" Shanice suggested.

"Hang on. The symbol on your hand was AE right? Help me look at this map. I've pinned every death that has occurred this week and weeks and years before. But I cant find a pattern." I say to the rest of the group.

"Hang on. Turn the map around. I have found the pattern. The pattern looks like an A and an E. Together. That is what the pattern is. That's what was on your hand in your dream correct Becca?" Jordan confidently said.

"Y..Yes it is." Becca seemed a little shocked.

Jordan's POV:

We were still talking about Becca's dream and Jessie's findings. Then Charlotte had another interesting finding.

"is it weird that all of the deaths this week have been our enemies and people we practically wish were dead?"

"That's a good finding Chazzy. Rowan. Bailey. Chloe. Ben. They are all our enemies." I reply to her.

"Doesn't Ms Chinnock have an AE tattoo? Maybe she could be involved?" Shanice said nervously.

"You're right. Ms Chinnock does have a tattoo that says AE. She might have something to do with it!" Becca said with a sudden realisation.

What we hadn't noticed is that Ms Chinnock was in the room. She had heard pretty much everything.

"A little project girls. A bit of cleudo? Well I can tell you now. Whatever you think I am involved in. Well I can tell you I know nothing of it. What are you even researching?" Ms Chinnock asked this suspiciously.

"Well we are investigating the deaths that have happened this past week and years. But there seems to be a pattern and it matches your tattoo." Jessie says proudly.

"Well I know nothing of these killings until today. And my tattoo. Just a coincidence. You girls should not be investigating these things. I will be taking that map now please. Thank you. Jordan a word please." Chinnock said quietly confident.

"What do you want?!" I ask.

"How and why are you letting these people know about me?!" Chinnock demanded.

"I haven't told them anything! They've done this themselves!" I reply.

"Oh yeah. Like I believe that. They wouldn't be able to solve anything!" Chinnock nastily replied.

"Oh yeah. Well they are all smarter than you. I didn't even know that they had searched this up. Quite frankly I am proud that they have taken it upon themselves to try and solve it. In reality you are the one that gave them the idea and evidence. From your tattoo you prick. So don't go telling me that I've told them anything because it's your tattoo that has given it away. I want you to never speak to me again. You got that!"

I leave the room to go and find the others. Again she was shaken and afraid of me!