Chapter 12- The Weekend

Jordan's POV:

I wake up happy as can be. But I still have one more question to ask to Becca today. It's good because it is the weekend. This means no Chinnock all day or tomorrow. The group had organised meeting up with each other at the mall. We didn't have much money to spend but we just liked to go and talk about stuff.

I get a text message. It says its from Æ. What could they possibly want on a Saturday?

Dear assassin. You are summoned to arrive at an emergency meeting at Æ Headquarters. We require to speak to you about various topics. Please be there 1 hour after you receive this text message.

Æ

I think they probably have the wrong number. I get dressed and prepare to leave the house. I leave and then get shoved into a box which gets locked!

"Let me out!" I shout in my assassin voice. But it's no use. And there is this irritating lift music playing inside here. I can't get out. I check my phone. I have one bar of signal. I text Becca.

Hey. I'm in big trouble. Kidnapped. Don't know where I am being taken!

Send. I hope they find me and help me out. This box is starting to hurt me because it is very small and cramped.

Becca's POV:

I walk to the mall and see everyone. Everyone but Jordan. He said he needed to talk to me today but he needs to show up in order to do that.

"Hey, where's Jordan?!" I ask with concern.

"I don't know. Usually he is never late to a meet up." Shanice worryingly stated.

"Maybe he has been caught up in something. Maybe he's had to take a detour." Jessie said.

"But why would Jordan take a detour without letting us know?" Lauren asked.

"Because he has been very quiet this past week?!" Chazzy stated a rhetorical question.

My phone goes off. It's a text from Jordan.

Hey. I'm in big trouble. Kidnapped. Don't know where I am being taken!

"OH MY GOD!! WHAT THE FUCK!! THAT CANT BE RIGHT!!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

"What's wrong?!" Shanice immediately asked.

"He's been....kidnapped!" I say now shaken up.

"OH MY GOD!" The rest of the group shout.

"We need to go and help him." Lauren stated.

"But how are we going to help him if we don't know where he is going to be?!" Jessie immediately states back.

"Guys. Let's go to his house and look for clues about where he may have been taken." Chazzy responds.

We all head to Jordan's house.

Jordan's POV:

I get thrown out of the box and have a bag thrown on my head. I then get seated with my legs tied to the chair but my arms are free. The bag gets taken off and I open my eyes and scan around the room. There is a couple of people here and then.

"OH FOR FUCK SAKE. WHY THE FUCK IS THIS KNOB JOCKEY HERE. WHO THE FUCK SAID YOU COULD THROW ME IN A BOX THEN TAKE ME SOMEWHERE WITHOUT MY WILL EH? I MEAN SERIOUSLY. ITS A SATURDAY. THE FIRST DAY OF TWO THAT I SHOULDN'T SEE HER FUGLY FACE AROUND. WHAT IS THIS EVEN ABOUT. I SHOULD BE WITH MY FRIENDS CHILLING WITH THEM NOT HERE WITH YOU RETARDS!" I am really pissed off right now. I don't know if you can tell. Oh and if you haven't figured it out then that fugly face is Ms Chinnock.