Chapter 11- Night Five

Text message to all AEs:

Tonight's target: IZZY PARRY

AE

The White Wolf's POV:

Finally, finally, finally! Someone to kill for me. Izzy Parry that lowlife. She will die at the hands of me with NO MERCY! I must make sure that I get over there before that clown who keeps getting there before me kills her as well. I wish I knew who that clown was. I would so kill them as well. I check my weapons and reload my gun after I shot a dead Chloe Bamber three times in the head. All good. Swords are sharp and my wolf claws set and ready. It's time to go and torture some people. It's time to torture Izzy Parry!

Blizzard's POV:

Another text. WHO THE FUCK IS IZZY PARRY! WHY THE FUCK DO I NEVER GET TO KILL SOMEONE I WANT TO KILL!! Whoever send this text messages better get a target for me tomorrow! Right. Check my weapons. They are all good. Definitely need to be used tonight ready when I can finally have some revenge. If I can practice on someone else to make a perfect revenge kill then that's what I will do! I walk out the door and start my journey to another address.

Neko Thief's POV:

I see the text. Izzy Parry that bitch. She is finally getting axed. Cool. I starting to like this. All of the braindead idiots from school are being killed. I'm really am liking this. There is only one problem. My car has run out of oil. I look to my neighbours car. They are a generous family I must admit. I go over and drain their car oil and then put it into mine. She starts up sweetly. I reverse off the drive then check all my weapons. Yep definitely got them all. I start the drive to the destination.

Chara's POV:

What target tonight. I'm still waiting on the text. Oh. There it is. I open it to find that Izzy Parry is the target. Ooo. I've always wanted to hang, draw and quarter someone. I learned that in history. It seems like such a psychotic way to die! I check I have all my weapons. All my guns are loaded. All I need to do now is go to that address and kill that little runt. It's time. I really need to get moving. I leave the front door and start my journey to my second kill.

Shadow's POV:

I read the text. I have no clue who Izzy Parry is but I have heard stories about her being a bit if a twat in school. Especially to my group of friends. Becca, I mean Ghost will enjoy killing her, with me. I wait at my house for Ghost to appear. Whilst I wait I check all my weaponry and make sure that I am ready to go and hopefully kill Izzy with her and hopefully we can do it together each landing a final kill move.

Ghost's POV:

I finish transforming and receive a text message. Izzy Parry is the confirmed target. Mine and Shadow's first target together. I start breathing heavily again. Not tonight. I'm meeting him round his house. I drop to the floor. My mind racing. Becca, Ghost, Becca, Ghost, Becca, Ghost. My mind keeps switching. Then I settle. I was still Ghost. But my mind is Becca's with memories from both egos. Now I understand why I had those nightmare's. They weren't nightmares at all. I genuinely killed Bailey Peacock! And that night with Shadow. The night I felt loved in this form was true. Shadow is real.

I arrive at his house and he opens the door.

"Hey you ready?!" Shadow says as he opens the door.

"Not really" I reply.

Shadow looked at me funny.

Shadow's POV:

I look at Ghost funny. Something isn't right. She sounds so much like Becca!