Jokers Club

I decided to leave the books on the couch with the blanket and pillow. Nobody came in here but me, so the books should be safe.

I started walking to my room. When I opened the door I saw a box on my bed. There was note on top.

Saw this and thought you might like it.
~J

I smiled and opened the box.

I picked up the long, black dress with a slit down the right side.

I immediately put it on.

It was perfect. It fit in all the right places and looked really good.

I looked in the box and noticed some black earrings.

I put them on and went in the bathroom. I put my hair up in a bun with a side braid, like I had it when Joker high jacked the buses. It seamed like so long ago.

I put on some red lip stick and black eyeliner.  After I was done I looked at myself and smiled. I walked out of the bathroom and put on some back high heels. I walked over to my dresser and opened a drawer of my jewelry box. I pulled out a red necklace to go with my lipstick.

I took one more look in mirror. I was kinda scared, I mean this was the first time leaving the mansion. It was also my first time going to Jokers club, what was it like? Was it scary, crazy, or just a club? No, it wasn't any old club, it was his club.

I heard heels.

Harley.

She better not be here to bother me.

I walk over to the door and hear voices. I open the door and see Joker and Harley. I look at her, she looks upset.

I look at him.

He looks at me.

He smiles.

I smile.

I'm blushing, I can tell. I look down at my feet. I hear Harley say something, then she runs away, leaving us alone.

I look up again, Jokers still looking at me. I notice he's wearing a white formal shirt that isn't buttoned up all the way, showing off his chest a bit. Over this he has a gold suit jacket, with black buttons. He has black pants and shoes. He also has a purple walking stick with a gold handle. I don't know why he had it, but I thought it was probably better if I didn't ask. He also had lots of little gold accessories. Watches, chain necklaces, etc.

He walks over to me and pushes a piece of my hair be hind my ear. I stare into his blue eyes. A girl could get lost in those eyes.

He takes my hand and we intertwine fingers.

We walk to the car hand in hand.

                               •••

Joker opens the door for me. I get in and buckle my seat belt. He comes around the car and gets in the drivers seat.

"So...Harley's not coming I take it?" I ask hoping he doesn't get mad.

"No." Joker said simply.

He starts the car and we speed off. I see the mansion disappear behind us.

"What happened back at the mansion?" I ask after a few moments of silence.

"To be honest," he says looking at me. "I don't know."

"Oh, okay then" I said, not knowing if it was the truth or not.

"She was probably just jealous of you." He says smiling a bit.

"Ha! Yeah right." I say laughing.

"I'm serious. She gets jealous easily." He explained.

"Oh, I hardly noticed." I said a bit confused.

Why would she be jealous of me? I mean she was so beautiful, strong, and badass. But she was also crazy, insane, and dangerous. She is Harley Quinn. It's as simple as that.

We drive for a few more minutes before we pull up to an abandoned building.

Joker stop the car and looks around. Then we pull around the back.

The first thing I notice is glow in the dark, neon green spray paint on the back side of the building, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA is everywhere.

"Wow." I say and look over at Joker before quickly looking back at the club.

There's a huge arrow pointing to a door, just above the arrow, in the green spray paint, it reads ENTER HERE.

I push my door open and Joker is standing outside the car holding his hand out for me to take.

I didn't even notice him get out, but I take his hand anyway. I hold up my dress with my other hand and step out of the purple Lamborghini.

"Thanks." I said letting the black dress fall, barley missing the ground.

"Shall we go inside?" He asked holding his arm out.

I took it smiling.

"We shall."

We walked up to the bouncer. Joker gave him a look, then man nodded and we entered.

As we walked in I heard loud music.

I saw people dancing, drinking, and one guy was puking.

There were 2 bars, a stage, a dance floor, and a few weird clear boxes with chains hanging down. I figured people danced on those, isn't that hard though? Wouldn't a pole just be easier?

Joker led us over to the VIP section. Frost was already there, I gave him a look. He smiled and laughed to himself. That was weird.

Joker sat down, took his gold jacket off, and threw it off to the side.

"Quite the place you've got here." I said as I walked over and sat next to him.

Joker nodded his head, "Thanks."

"So what do you do while your here?" I asked, not knowing what to do with myself.

"Ehh, I usually come here to do my business deals." He said looking away. "That's why we're here tonight."

"Oh." I whispered sadly.

I figured we went out tonight cause I haven't been out of that damn mansion since I arrived there. But once again I guess I was wrong.

I should have known. Joker only cares about himself.

"J, your guest is here." Frost said.

"Let him in." Joker said waving a hand while the other rested on his purple cane.

I wonder who this mysterious guest was.

Joker turned to me "Go get us some drinks."

I raised an eyebrow "I'm sorry I didn't quite hear you."

He growled. "I'm not in a teasing mood right now. I am about to do serious business. I was kind enough to bring you here and you decide talk back to me."

I stood up and walked over to Frost "Could you come with me for a second?"

He looked at Joker who nodded on response.

"Sure." Frost said before leading me out of the VIP section.