The Hospital

I looked at the man that, in my dream, Joker said he wanted to kill.

"I don't normally do this kind of thing. You see I'm a doctor at Arkham Asylum, but since Joker kidnapped you the hospital staff thought it would be best if I made sure you were mentally stable." Dr. Crane said, not braking eye contact.

Man, a girl could get lost in those eyes. They were bright blue, just like Jokers. And his name! Jonathan... it's just... perfect! And his hair! Just...wow....

"Uhh... Miss (Y/l/n)?" Dr. Crane asked.

"Yeah?" I asked staring into his beautiful eyes.

Had I been staring at him the whole time? He probably thinks I'm a creep.

"Why have you been staring at me for the last five minutes?" He inquired.

"Why have you been staring back?" I asked smirking.

"Touché." He says, raising an eyebrow and smiling the tiniest smile.

It's really more of a smirk but whatever, it's cute.

"So...how did I get here?" I ask looking around a bit.

To be honest I don't remember anything from after Joker hit me.

Oh. My. God.

Joker hit me! Why would he do that? He was always so nice to me! It surprised me really how nice he was but then he got all weird and angry at the club. And then he just hit me right across the face for no reason!

My head! I fell and cut my head!

I jump out of the hospital bed. And ran over to the mirror.

There were little stitches all over my forehead.

Great.

I looked down at my hands, stitched there too.

"If I was informed correctly you were brought here by Batman miss (y/l/n)." Dr. Crane said watching me.

I was brought here by the Batman? Strange...that's who must have lifted me up before I blacked out.

"Please, call me (Y/n)." I said turning around while mentally shaking away these thoughts.

"Alright then (Y/n), let's start from the beginning." Dr. Crane said.

Dr. Crane sat down on the bed and looked at me. I sighed, walked over, and sat down next to him.

"It all began about a month and a half ago.." I started.

Then I told him everything. The bus, the library, the club.

"And then he hit me...right across the face. Next thing I know my head hits the table and I fall to the floor, then I blacked out." I explained.

It felt good to finally tell someone.

He took off his glasses and ran a hand through his hair.

"Anything else?" Dr. Crane asked.

I bit my lip.

Should I tell him about how Joker killed a man at his club. I'm sure it happens often. It probably doesn't even matter.

"I mean, he killed someone, but that's like a daily routine for him." I said looking into Crane's blue eyes.

"I see." He said staring back. "Well, you seem stable."