Home Away From Home

(Y/n)'s POV

Did...did Scarecrow just KISS me?

What the actual fuck?

And he said that Jonathan didn't have the guts, which means that Jonathan wanted to kiss me!

Oh my God!

"So you and Jonathan huh?" Riddler said returning to his cell.

"I-I don't know..." I said walking over to my bed and sitting down.

"What is invisible and makes people suffer from symptoms like sweating and nausea, yet people can't survive without it?" Riddler asked.

"I don't know." I said smiling a bit.

"Love." Riddler said smiling.

"Oh," I said rolling my eyes "Good one Ed."

"Thank you. Now I want you to listen to me carefully." Riddler said suddenly getting serious.

I stood up and walked to the bars to hear him better.

"We're breaking you out, tonight. We'll eat dinner and leave immediately afterward, understand?" Riddler said.

"Edward what are you taking about?" I asked.

Even thought I hated it here I didn't want to leave. I knew my family wouldn't take me in, I can't stay at Jonathan's cause that's the second place the cops will look, and I can't stay with Joker cause he's locked up in here. Plus, he'll probably beat me to death for leaving him. And if I get caught by the police or Batman I'll just be thrown back Arkham.

"I mean we're leaving tonight, so get ready." Riddler stated.

~~~

Jokers POV

After a week or so of questioning the cops finally gave up.

There wasn't actually any threat, I just wanted to see if (Y/n) would come and she did!

I was woken to the sound of keys. Five guards stepped in my cell and began to put a straight jacket on me.

I did not resist for I know that they plan to take me to Arkham where my little (Y/n) is no doubt.

We got into a car and drive to, guess where...Arkham!

It feels nice to be home.

As I step out they inform me it's time for lunch. I simply smiled and nodded, knowing that all the inmates go to eat lunch in the cafeteria.

The guards escort me into the building, take off my straight jacket (idiots), and tell me to go to the cafeteria.

Once I arrive most, if not all, eyes are on me. I smile and look around.

I don't see her which made me growl lightly.

The only thing I do see is Jonathan Crane running out the door. Ha! He's probably scared!

I walk over to the table where Crane was just sitting and sit down next to Poison Ivy. I hated this bitch.

"Anyone see a girl by the name of (Y/n)?" I asked.

They all just continued to eat.

I sighed, stood up, and decide to go to my cell.

As I walk I come up with a plan.

1. Contact my goons
2. Figure out where (Y/n)'s cell is
3. Break us out
4.Beat the shit out of her for leaving me

I thought the plan was pretty good. Well, except for #4.