Kissing a Clown

Jokers POV

"So..." (Y/n) said.

I could tell she was nervous. I wonder if she's ever been on a date before.

"So." I repeated.

"Um...what do you wanna do?" She said.

"Oh my dear, their are many things I would love to do, but unfortunately no touching tonight." I said smiling.

"Oh...um..." she began to blush and looked down.

"Have you ever been on a date before?" I asked casually taking a sip of my drink.

"Oh, well ya know...no, not really." She said still looking down.

"How is it that even possible? I mean, look at ya!" I said.

She looked at me and smiled.

"You're not to bad yourself. And besides, all the guys my age are dicks that just wanna...well ya know..." (Y/n) said her voice trailing off.

"Yeah, I know." I said trying to make her more comfortable.

"Well...yeah. And they never just wanna hang out. They never listen. Or care about anything but themselves." She said looking down again.

"Well I'm not like that so you don't have to worry." I said.

She laughed.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, I'm gonna go get another drink." She said and got up.

~~~

(A few drinks later)

"Wooooooo! I'm gonna go get another!" (Y/n) yelled.

"I don't think that's a good idea." I said.

"Come on J! I'm just having fun! Woooooooo!" (Y/n) yelled spilling the rest of her drink.

She stood up and fell right back down. Luckily I was there to grab her.

"Alright I think that enough drinking for tonight." I said sitting her next to me.

"Hey what about the no touching thing?" She whined.

"It's time to go home, your beginning to sound like Harley." I said helping her stand.

"I don't wanna go!" She pouted. "Pleeeeeaassse! Just a few more minutes!"

"Fine, but no more drinking." I said taking her glass and putting it on the table.

I sat down and she sat in my lap.

Strange. She must be more drunk than I thought.

"J, your soooooo hot, and sexy too!" She said leaning on me.

"Thanks." I said.

I couldn't tell if she was telling the truth. I can't wait to ask her in the morning and see if she blushes.

"Like, your really muscular and funny. And I have a hard time keeping my hands off of you." She said.

"Me too." I said trying to control myself.

"Why are we holding back then?" She said.

"I don't know." I said.

Then she sat up and kissed me.

(Y/n) POV

I kissed him full on. It was the best kiss ever.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he slammed his fists into the couch, knowing that he couldn't touch me because of his promise.

I moaned a bit when his tongue entered my mouth. I didn't know the moan came from but to late now. Joker was practically about to draw blood from digging his nails into his hands at his attempt to control himself.

After about a minute he smiled and said "I've been waiting a long time for that."

"Me too, but right now I have to use the little girls room. I'll be back soon though." I said and winked at him.

"I sure hope so." Joker said still smiling.

I walked to the bathroom reviewing the plan one more time in my head.

When I got to the bathroom I made sure no one was looking and ran to the front door of the club.

No, I wasn't really drunk, I was just playing Joker so I could escape. The kiss was all apart of my plan to. To lure him into a false sense of security so that he wouldn't be suspicious and I would have more time.

No doubt once I had been gone for five minutes he would have Frost go and check on me. When Frost couldn't find me in the bathroom Joker would have the club searched and send someone to look at the security cameras. Then once he figured out I left he'll get in his purple Lamborghini and drive around town like maniac he is trying to find me. Little does he know I'll be safe and sound.

So with all that I'll have about 15-25 minuetes to run for my life.

Luckily a group of drunk girls were leaving the same time. I joined their group but stopped when I felt hot breath on the back of my neck.

"Just were do you think your going?" A voice growled.

Fuck.

I turned around and saw the pale face, green hair, and red lips.