Introductions

Me: WARNING! Things are going to start getting darker from here on out (finally!) so if there is a chance of you being triggered, please don't put yourself at risk. That's all I can say for now so bye.
P.S. I kinda started rushing this chapter so.... the ending might not be as good as usual

The group sat at different spots in a circle after Sakura and Sasuke managed through the stairs. No one had talked for a bit in an awkward silence. After a few more minutes of Kakashi's perverted giggling over his book, Naruto was glaring at said bookworm while wondering where the book had come from with an expression that looked something like (-_-) until Sakura broke the silence.

'Damn Naruto, who does he think he is? Trying to make Sasuke look bad and not staying in his place below us?! Damn Baka needs to learn his place! Wait a minute...how dare he!! Glaring at someone far superior to him?!' Sakura growled mad and attempted to punch Naruto, who was about to grab her fist and throw her back when Kakashi decided to put his hand in to deflect it instead.

"Now Sakura," Kakashi began "you really shouldn't attack your teammates." He finished

"But Sensei!" Sakura couldn't finish, wouldn't finish, Kakashi gave her a hard glare before she could. "Fine" Kakashi nodded in approval before moving on.

"Good, now as I was saying-" Kakashi said with authority in his voice clear as day

"'You weren't saying anything!"' Multiple of Naruto's occupants yelled in his mind and he twitched slightly, no one noticed or cared, Kakashi kept on without outward interruption.

"Tomorrow will be your genin test." Kakashi said with an eye smile. Sakura faulted instantly with her internal rant about idiots and perverts and looked at her not-really-sensei.

"What." She asked and Naruto couldn't help but to agree, he hadn't heard of anything concerning another test, he thought there was only one. Sasuke didn't really care much at all, to deep in his own thoughts of vengeance to care of much of anything going on around him. Kakashi eye smiled wider

"Yep, you're not officially ninja yet so later today we will take the ACTUAL test. But we're getting ahead of ourselves, it's time to introduce ourselves to each other, Pinky, you start first." Sakura glared at Kakashi before looking at Sasuke with harts in her eyes as she spoke. Naruto was smiling before but it faltered suddenly into a frown. Small memories tickled at the edge of his mind slightly as he thought. He looked at Kakashi with a deepening frown 'Kakashi?' The sound of birds reached his ears and past-healed wounds ached painfully before Naruto instantly came to his senses 'that...that was nothing, right?'

"-I hate Naruto-Baka!" Sakura' loud voice cut in through Naruto's thoughts.

"Emo, your up" Kakashi said, completely unaware of what was going on with Naruto.

'Kuru?' Naruto asked in his thoughts

"I'll Check it out tonight alright?" She responded kindly

'...k' he responded

"-is more like an ambition rather than a dream-" Sasuke's voice cut in. Naruto's mind wandered to what was soon going to happen in the upcoming days.

'I wonder...' he thought

"-I will make it happen-" Sasuke said

'What will happen?'

"-I will kill my brother-"