Bonding over Bandages

Naruto walked through the streets and ignored the harsh glares of those around him, ignoring them all until someone grabbed his wrist, hurting his still sensitive skin.

"Owowowowwow let go!" Naruto said suddenly before yanking his arm from the man's grasp. He froze when he realized who the man was "Iruka-sensei?" He asked

"We were calling your name but you were zoning out and kinda about to walk into a wall Boss." Konohamaru said with slight worry, Iruka was looking at Naruto's clothed arm

"What's wrong with your wrist Naruto?" He asked 'he isn't cutting, he can't be cutting, right?' Naruto rolled up his sleeve to show them the newly opened patch of ruined skin

"wow" Konohamaru said

"What the hell happened?!" Iruka yelled suddenly, causing multiple random people to look at them strangely. One civilian noticed blood and yelled at them before throwing a rock at Naruto, cutting him just above the eye

"Well, gotta run before they get the pitch forks OK BY!!" Naruto yelled before jumping onto the nearest roof and speeding off quickly and stopping when he knew no one was behind him. He rubbed his bleeding wrist and wiped his brow to clean away the blood that dripped down. I decided to jump back down to resume my search, I was grabbed again 'at least it's not my arm' Naruto thought as he looked at his worried ex-teacher. "Sup"

"Naruto, what happened" Iruka said in a demanding tone

"Just a little ninja practice concerning escaping some ninja wire, don't think it was supposed to be that sharp though...you know...practice miscalculations..." Naruto lied, he knew that it was no accident that a Jonin tied him up with a wire meant to hold up, kill, and used to attack enemy. 'At least I got a new weapon to use'

"Are you alright though?" Iruka asked worriedly, Naruto nodded casually

"Yeah, just need some bandages for 'em so that they'll heal without reopening....again" Naruto said, licking some more of the blood away to help clean the wound again as it closed. Iruka watched the wound close with a mix of horror and confusion.

"What are-so the Kyuubi can-" Iruka was at a loss for words, in the end he just decided to shut his mouth.

"I heal fast for multiple reasons, one of them being the fact that I'm an Uzumaki" Naruto answered the unasked question, Iruka made an Oh face 'with the abilities of every branch of my family' Naruto added the last part and kept it to himself, he liked a Iruka but doubted that he would keep his lips sealed if he told him. Iruka gestured for him to follow as he walked back to his house. It was smallish and homie, but nothing to complain about. "So...I don't mind or anything, but why are we at your place again?" Naruto asked while looking around the kitchen, it was the room that he had been brought into after all and was the only space that he could actually see.

"I'll be right back" Iruka said before going into a different room ad out of Naruto's sight. Naruto groaned as he gained a slight headache suddenly and he let his wings become physical again, he had taken off his jacket at the door at Iruka's request and had nothing to cover them, they had to stay hidden. He always had to keep at least one feature out at almost all time, otherwise Naruto would either find himself puking his guts out, get a panic attack, or get a painful migraine. Something about brain signals bouncing back or something. Naruto quickly stretched his large wings out as far as he could in the space before making them fade out of existence.

"Hey Iruka, were'd ya go?" Naruto yelled before realizing that he was not going to be heard, Naruto groaned "I can already feel a migraine coming on, great." He muttered to himself. Kurama stayed silent, she was taking her nap and couldn't help him put on this one either way. Iruka came back into the kitchen with a small medical kit and set it down in the table before opening it and rummaging through its contents, pulling out a few rolls of cloth bandages and setting them on the table for later use. Iruka was watching Naruto with a small look of confusion and surprise from the corner of his eye while still getting out a few items from the emergency kit. By the time he had closed the container, a good portion of part of the table had been covered in medical utensils. There was robbing alcohol, a small sowing kit, and a lot of bandages ranging from type and use, both cloth ones and non cloth. Iruka first picked up the rubbing alcohol and looked at Naruto expectantly. "Wut?" Naruto asked, not understanding what was expected of him.