It's Mine/My Song

Naruto walked through the street easily, his focus shifting from that which he saw it that which he thought. His plans were almost ready, he could make his next move soon, but first he had to scout out the area and the competition. He had sent clones to spy upon the people of whom would participate with the ordeal, specifically the Konohan nin and other such variables. A bag swished slitly as he walked, his groceries being held inside its field of containment. They were his excuse for his walking around; he was shopping.
Honestly, he himself had forgotten his own fortune, but low and behold he remembered all of the treasures and supplies he had removed from the base of the late Gato. He had to be careful, however, he couldn't allow others to discover the cash he had brought in, for they would ponder upon where it all had come from. In truth, he was not payed any more than a mere few dollars by the work he did as a ninja, and so the cash this supplied him with had substained him for a good while.
In addition to the large sum of cash he had safely sealed away, he also had other such treasures he would take for his own today, all that was his was coming with him. To do this, he had requested assistance from some of the other beings like him to remove all that was his, for while he was capable of declaring it his own he could not remove it from this plane of existence  without help. That was for later, however, for now he would continue on with this.
He left the town square and ventured towards an alleyway, where he waited impatiently for the others to arrive, as well as waiting to ensure the coast was clear. After a few minutes his form puffed, the brown short hair returning to yellow and lengthening slightly, his skin returned to his tanner shades, and his marks returned. As if cued, another form entered the alleyway, hood raised above their head.

"Shall we go?" The figure asked, their voice revealing themselves to be male.

"Yeah, let's go." Naruto responded, forming a hand sign and puffing several clones to continue on what he had been doing. A Naruto walked away from the alleyway, carrying on with the circling. Two cloaked figures walked away in the opposite direction, another pair moving in a third direction away from the space they had been in.

-

The Namikaze estate was a large beauty to behold, a magnificent masterpiece filled with cultural value, scrolls of jutsu, family secrets, sealing techniques, and other such riches. Surrounding it was a forest, similar to that of the Nara clan's estate. Within the forest lived, ironically, kitsune spirits, summons, and creatures of the like. They were skittish of the newcomer, as was to be expected, but they would soon get over that detail. The place was sealed off, both physically and metaphorically, from the outside and inside. Breaking such barriers would be easy if not for the fact that, in doing so, they risked alerting the Konohan council, of whom seemed oddly interested-greedily so-with the estate, but all obstacles could and would be faced eventually, this one being sooner than the others.
The sound of metal snapping filled the air as a large pair of sharp pliers clenched down upon the chain. The other figure, Edward, snaked the chain back through the large thick bars of the gate, Naruto doing the same on the other side. Countless paper seals decorated the gate, which looked almost like a Torri gate. The seals and red paint looked slightly faded from years of lack of maintenance, shrubbery having long since sprouted along the unkept path, yet things still held an unbound majesty.
Edward began to work on circling the area, doing what he had been asked, whilst Naruto continued to venture inside, a look of awe held within his wide eyes. A kitsune, small compared to Nightingale's normal kitsune form, pranced on the path after a blue, glowing butterfly. A detached sound of childish giggling followed the creature as it continued on, not stopping for the newcomer.
There was a large, unkept garden, almost a farm, and a feeling of supreme serenity filled the air. The mansion itself was more of a front, for in actuality it was more of a town than anything, though its occupants were few and far between, none of them being human. A grin, childish and innocent by nature, overtook Naruto's features, and a glow overtook his body. A moment later, his cloths had changed to a simple kimono that stopped at his knees, his hair pulled into a short ponytail. His tails poked out from the bottom, the five fluffy protrusions moving with him as he began to explore the area.