Bleeding - Axel

AN;

Hey all! Quick authors note before we begin this! I'd like to give a quick shout out to my friend courtthekitten. Go check her out, she writes really good! I haven't read too far into her books yet, but I'm definitely planning to. She's a great person, and one of my bestest friends irl.

Also, I'm kinda disappointed I can't draw humans because I don't have any cool art for this ;n; it would've totally been Axel peeking over his shoulder at Raj when he led him out of the den. So just picture that. Enjoy a boring but realistic picture of the best representation of the camp I could find on Google Images! Yayy! Jk, it is a HORRIBLE representation. The building does not have windows and it's grey stones, not red bricks... I tried.

(Raj's name is pronounced Rah-ge, kind of like rage without the 'ay' sound)

Brief warning - this part does feature some violence. You've been warned.
I completely should warn you it features an LGBT couple (kind of), but know that - since you should hear this, given what follows events here - I support LGBT. I have characters who don't, that's all.
Without further ado, enjoy~

.:-----:.

Axel smiled up at Raj, his pale blue eyes lit up softly. He smiled back, his dark charcoal hair soft as Axel reached up and ran his fingers through it. The familiar shadows of cobblestone walls cast down on them made him feel safe, the soft grass beneath fairly warmed from their bodies laying on it.

"So," he prompted, "is tonight when I get my surprise?"

Raj chuckled softly, and Axel rolled onto his back to lay against his stomach sideways, head turned to watch him. "Depends," Raj sighed, "you need to be a good chap." He said the last part with a faked British accent, smirking a little. Axel laughed.

Raj had the ability to make him laugh at nearly anything. He liked that. He could seemingly reach over and just put a hand on his shoulder and an immediate sense of protection and warmth would flood him. He was definitely the one Axel wanted to give his all to - of course... in secret.

His father, Bruno, was never supportive of couples like... them. Two boys. Two girls. Axel had seen the consequences, but... maybe he was an exception? After all, he was Bruno's youngest son. Perhaps Sin - his older brother - could talk him out of punishments.

Axel sighed softly. He wasn't sure about it. He was currently fifteen, and when he'd reached the middle of his fourteenth year his father had began spreading lies about him, ones that got him into deep trouble with other people in the clan of ruthless souls. Of course, he believed maybe his dad would stop, but he always looked satisfied when Axel was getting pushed around.

But either way, Axel trusted Raj with all his heart and soul. Raj was worthy of his trust and love, no questions asked.

Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself. Dad loves Sin and he loves me, too. Surely he's only playing around? He'll accept me. He has to...

The first night flashed back to him, when one of the most highly respected ones had gotten horribly angry. His father had told the clan that Axel had caught a rabbit and eaten it without bringing it to the clan for the high ranks to eat first.

Bruno snarled at his son, who shrank against the wall. "I can't believe you!" Axel turned his head to look at Cruz, one of the two lead hunters. "You disrespectful piece of--" Axel interrupted, hoping to defend his pride.